Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

GHOST MODE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GHOST MODE (870 Views)

Discuss The Role Of Traditional Media/mode In Meaning Sharing And Understanding. / A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education / 50 Ghost Schools Uncovered In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Goodday gents, today i humbly seek to crave for ur indulgence, pls read tactfuly and give ur invaluable advice.

Im an assiduous guy of 22-yrs who has bn sitting for UTME and Post-UTME for the past 4-yrs bt all my unrelentless effort to gain admission have always proved abortive though i've bn hitherto offered admission several times which I repudiated 'cause twasn't the discipline i actually applied for.

Fortunately for me, I did manage to score 257 in the recent controversial jamb.

Re: GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
And i dnt really wnt to take chances this year by going for p-utme in public schools.

Pls I'll like to knw private universities(Nig) fully accredited to study LAW that pay affordable prices of not more than 300,000k per session. Thanks.
Re: GHOST MODE by Emmyk(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
:/ :> :|..... Is this for real or you just want attention?

cheesycheesy. Wena, Just 4years and your weaning?
Re: GHOST MODE by Kendzyma(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
i guess u should try and obtain a federal uni pume form cous ur jamb scorz pretty high and u av a greater chanc of being admittd ownin to diz year's mass failure.and u can try lead city out,for a privat uni fully accreditd 4 law
Re: GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Emmyk: :/ :> :|..... Is this for real or you just want attention?

cheesycheesy. Wena, Just 4years and your weaning?

i've absolutely notn to gain by makin mockery of my predicamnt. It's real.
Re: GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kendzyma: i guess u should try and obtain a federal uni pume form cous ur jamb scorz pretty high and u av a greater chanc of being admittd ownin to diz year's mass failure.and u can try lead city out,for a privat uni fully accreditd 4 law

There tuition's too high.

Re: GHOST MODE by Irshittabey: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
fedral university's that i know have low fees, unilorin is around 20k per session without accomodation depending on ur department there might be little variation. But for freashers it could be as high as 40k. OAU is the cheapest fedral school i have heard so far i dont know about others
Re: GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Irshittabey: fedral university's that i know have low fees, unilorin is around 20k per session. But for freashers it could be as high as 40k. OAU is the cheapest fedral school

it's unfortunate i didn't choose any of the afore-mentioned institution as my choice of sch. I erroneously filld UI bt as tins stnds nw am nt confidnt of gainin adm dia.

So im eager to knw any of d private unis accreditd to study law that pays affordable tuition. I dnt wnt dis yr 2 also elude me *wipes tears*
Re: GHOST MODE by Promxy94(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2013
DOPPELGANGER_1:

There tuition's too high.
U can try our prestigious premier secular cosmopolitan,metropolitan private University Igbinedion University Okada th first private University in Nigeria am a student there,our sch fees is 645,000,but u can pay it instalmentally. And sumtimes they dunt disturb u for sch fees till ur final year wen u r about to clear ur self with ur reciepts its just like a very good sch,No. Restrictions I love Iuokada...am a law student200level
Re: GHOST MODE by elbulk(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Houdugbe north american university cotonou is afordable and is acredited 4 law sch in nigeria
Re: GHOST MODE by DOPPELGANGER1: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
thnx,,bt i wil pass.
Re: GHOST MODE by mimicue(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its only north america cotonou u can get law for dat price, no private school is paying less than 300,000 especially for law except u wanna change course, but ur jamb score is high u should try postume and pray God can do anything
Re: GHOST MODE by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Suicide?

Is it by rope, Otapiapia, gun, razor, jumping off a height, transformer or what?

I'm just curious..
Re: GHOST MODE by ayodeji752: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afe babalola university ado ekiti is about 250 to 300k and d law faculty is one of d best.keep off if u are above 21yrs
Re: GHOST MODE by mimicue(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2013
ayodeji752: Afe babalola university ado ekiti is about 250 to 300k and d law faculty is one of d best.keep off if u are above 21yrs
Afe isn't 300,000 afe babalola is abt 500,000-600,000

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Death Of Former ASUU President, Prof. Festus Iyayi / FUTO Shops For Replacement For Sacked Lecturers. / Admission Without Having JAMB 2013/2014 At BRAS Poly