Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Venues, Dates And Session For UNN Post-ume Exercise. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Venues, Dates And Session For UNN Post-ume Exercise. (733 Views)

Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 / Ndu Post-ume Exercise: I Can Help U Purchase The E-pin / 2010/2011 Post Ume Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Venues, Dates And Session For UNN Post-ume Exercise. by Blogking(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Once again be informed that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her either their FIRST or SECOND choice in the 2013 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and SCORED 180 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University on July 18th and 19th as follows:

DAY ONE
DATE:Thursday, July 18, 2013

MORNING
Faculty of Health Sciences &
Technology
Faculty of Medical Sciences

AFTERNOON
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Physical Sciences

DAY TWO
DATE: Friday, July 19, 2013

MORNING
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Environmental Studies
(including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geoinformatics)

AFTERNOON
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences
(including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)

PLEASE NOTE: The sales of forms and online pre-registration at www.unnportal.comENDS THIS WEEK FRIDAY. So #hurry! If you require any help in getting the SCRATCH CARD or for FREE ACCOMODATION in the hostel during the exercise, you canreach me at 07060442315. Please this is a sincere avenue to help and not exploit "would be freshers". Remain blessed.

ON HAPPIER NOTE: I concluded my final year exams this morning! Abeg! Help me thank God, because it hasn't been easy! TOMMOROW is also my BIRTHDAY! Hoping to bring you guys pics!!! #doubleblessing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Studying In Israel / ASUU May Call Off Strike Next Week / Igbinedion University Skyrockets School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.