Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Readers? Mathematical Student Edition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Wrong With This Picture Readers? Mathematical Student Edition (450 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / Caption This Picture / What Is The Total Weights Of The Animals In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Readers? Mathematical Student Edition by roccio(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2013
Guy you try! I can see why so many of you can't stop cranking up on merely looking at this picture. Perfect Sample of some of you back in the days...LMAO! Actually reminds me of my good Hausa friend then. Just for a laugh!

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/what-is-wrong-with-this-picture-readers.html

(1) (Reply)

***kogi State University Post U.M.E*** / Process And Piping Engineering Training This August In Lagos / Free Lance Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.