Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University (571 Views)

Let us hold a web designers Fair in Lagos ? / Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! / Campus Heat: A University Social Network (www.campusheat.ning.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University by mrlycan: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Good morning nairalanders. May the Lord blessvall our work. I need your ideas and suggestions regarding a job i got. I proposed to teach an Web Design in a university close to me. I have spoken with d nass president. Now,i need your help concerning how much i shold charge each student. Cos i knw they are always broke and i want maximum turnout. If u have any tricks i cn use ols share. I plan to give them videos on cd. Ur suggestions will make me happy. Thanks
Re: Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University by Evergreen4(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
I believe u know what is good, u knw what to charge them that will cover ur expenses and still make some profit, u just have to b considerate considering that they re students
Re: Just Got Invited To Hold A Seminar In A University by yawatide(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
So you presented and got a job without presenting any figures first? Hmm. You should have figured out the money part before pitching your proposal.

Unless you want to run this as a United Nations Charity, you basically want to charge enough money such that you cover expenses, you have something decent left to encourage you to do more and you don't drain your customers, remembering that it doesn't stop with the one class and that you will want to do more for the foreseeable future.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 5gb With Etisalat And 3gb With Airtel / Please Help Me Rate / Online Blogging Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.