Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC (11964 Views)

The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated / Northern Nigeria Has Highest Child Illiteracy Rate In The World / Katsina Has N16 Billion While Others Are Owing: New Governors Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Agrika: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please you people shouldnt condemn them ooo, at least they give birth legimately i.e within the walls of thier husbands homes unlike those that at the age of 19 dem don stay for thier papa house born twins..

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Lakayanah: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Edo chic get belle you wan spoil business for dem sho. As for the bedsheets covering babes and their Aboki dudes that place dey itch dem like mad. Only sai dem never open eye enough to use protection.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Lakayanah: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Agrika: Please you people shouldnt condemn them ooo, at least they give birth legimately i.e within the walls of thier husbands homes unlike those that at the age of 19 dem don stay for thier papa house born twins..
And immediately look for a mallam in faraway towns to start alimajiri life and might never see that child again.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Anambra State: The problem with Nigeria.
wink
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by brosdoncome(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
braine: I don't believe this. Where would they put Ibadan, Oyo state? Huh? One can't woo their girls anyhow; they're either pregnant or already have babies. This statistics is incorrect I tell ya.

U r damn right.....I served there....early pregnancy and child bearing are rampant in Ibadan.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by nerodenero: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
bbpreye.:
God help Kastina

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR is my mentor!
And you are from Bayelsa.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Did they check Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States?
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Agrika: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ Nnenna wetin anambra ppl do u?
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by ayswags2: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
braine: I don't believe this. Where would they put Ibadan, Oyo state? Huh? One can't woo their girls anyhow; they're either pregnant or already have babies. This statistics is incorrect I tell ya.
who should i believe, an agency that carried out a broad research with facts or a nairaland physotic ibo dog.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by ayswags2: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
Anambra State: The problem with Nigeria.
wink
ibos and their victim mentality,where u heading to with this useless assertion

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by icnsystem(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
That is more delinquency and a very veritable tools for boko-haram's recruitments...May God save Nigeria
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by BrutusOj(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dozieson:
sharp babes weh de cain steady but no de carry belle
If dem cary belle,how dm wan take go do ashawo for ITALY?
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by devour129: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
ayswags2: ibos and their victim mentality,where u heading to with this useless assertion
please just please don't start
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Awake9ja(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
at the matter of fact BUHARI need to go back to his home state and put it in order if he can than coming to ABUJA and continue shouting GEJ this and that.

in the next 5yrs his home state will be Nigeria problem.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by tizzle1: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
This shows that malo chics can fvck very well grin grin
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by comrChris(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
seriously wat were u guys expecting?high rate of illetracy in d north
is affecting dem badly n d problem s dat majority of dem has vowed never
2 go 2 school,.,.,but waitooo dis pple should do dis deir research well
jare how can almighty Edo in Bleep b d least,l doubt it.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by busar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
http:

Have you aken your Psychotic drug today?
II think he forgot to take it lipsrsealed
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
So therefore in the next population census. Kastina will be more Populated than Lagos and Kano. That aside.

If this is true, then am not suprise because $ex education in that part of the country is not encouraged. Covering every part of the body still couldnt stop the young girls from self exploring the aspect of their life and body that their folks dint tell them about.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Una dey use Artesunate for anoda person Malaria.. Yes, teenage pregnancy bt never an unwanted pregnacy, d marry crazily early, sm as early as 13/14.. So wots d ish...? Far beta dan unwanted pregnacy , wen pikin no sabi im papa, smtyms both..
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Plz tell dem.. And to Lions waiting to devour, am nt Hausa b4 ur open ya Buccal Cavity to swallow me with quotes.. Peace!!
Agrika: Please you people shouldnt condemn them ooo, at least they give birth legimately i.e within the walls of thier husbands homes unlike those that at the age of 19 dem don stay for thier papa house born twins..
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by busar(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think there are more teenage pregnancy in USA also. Besides i don't see anything wrong in this if they matured enough and married. cool

1 Like

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Muslims and virgins hello
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by adconline(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
ayswags2: ibos and their victim mentality,where u heading to with this useless assertion
You are suffering from Paranoid schizophrenia
How did Igbos make it here? Someone mentioned Edo and Anambra, then it turns into Igbo bashing.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by adconline(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
busar: I think there are more teenage pregnancy in USA also. Besides i don't see anything wrong in this if they matured enough and married. cool
There is everything wrong with this! The kids are not being taken care of by their parents. They are sent out for street begging.Naija idea that kids are wealth must stop. The rich are getting richer by planning and having fewer kids while the poor are getting poorer by having more babies.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by bfmconcepts: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
They're simply following the trend of their former governor who later became senator.
13year old girl is what was reasonable for him.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by gerald09(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
I bet if u do the maths u realise out of 170million Nigerians 100million are from d North due to dere selfish believes, so it left for us 70million to take care of them and if the govt try to help them dey will start callin on religion n saying the west is trying to kill dem. Its not fair they need to educate dem on birth control weather dem like am or not or u tax them for every child after an agreed amount. Cos I can say does of us in the south ® not liking dem being a menace to our society.
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by paddybrown(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
abeg ooo no be some tin we go see 4 nort
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by IGBOSON1: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
I bet it's dirty randy old men that are getting these poor young girls pregnant! undecided
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by herquleez(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
This explains why the North is much more populous than the rest of the country (if census statistics are anything to go by)

Education is low, enlightenment is poor, young marriage is high and there; the result is a population that keeps exploding with more and more dependants and uneducated almajiris-potential boko haramis.

The wat these northerners dey born pikin ehn, and to thinnk thy are yet to embrace western education, it is dangerous o
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by gerald09(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
busar: I think there are more teenage pregnancy in USA also. Besides i don't see anything wrong in this if they matured enough and married. cool
Of course dey is a lot of things rong d govt won't assist dem in taking care of them kids, also this people marry out 13yrs old girls to 50yr old men its sick and d boys just end up on the streets either begging or planning to rub or kill. Before the girl turn 25 she has giving birth to 10kids n d circle continues. Most of these old men are married 5 to 7 of these teenagers n all he does is have sex with them some of these teenagers don't survive to the age of 20 cos its ether dey die during child birth or during intercourse. Am sad for the african child.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2013

Where am I heading to? Exactly where you want it to be:

That Anambra State is 99.9997% the cause of all of Nigeria - in short, Africa's problems. wink
Re: Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
They remote-controlled teen pregnancies in Katsina courtesy of Okija Shrine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu / Dangote To Construct Refinery And Petrochemical Complex In Ogun And Ondo / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Against Jonathan’s Sole Candidacy Oct. 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.