Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,032 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Dr.sid Reveals His Dream Gal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr.sid Reveals His Dream Gal (577 Views)

Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr.sid Reveals His Dream Gal by ezehr(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Recently the Mavin crew only doctor turned artiste SID was involved in an interview and he disclosed his heart-throb to be the girl at the left:

Apart from your Mum and your sister, who is the other special woman in your life?
There’s somebody who is actually responsible for a lot of the changes I’ve gone through as an individual. She’s a woman who makes me want to be better. She’s very interested in my career, my sense of style and fitness. I owe a lot of the changes that are happening to me especially this year to her and the kind of attention that she’s given me.
That sounds sweet. How long have you been together?
About 8 months. We met under very “interesting” circumstances which I will not discuss.
The way you say “interesting” means it’s probably funny and I’m itching to hear it
Maybe when we’re getting married, I’d talk about it.
You know she is “the one” already?
Yes.
Read more » http://enzedokafor..com/2013/07/a-look-at-dr-sids-girlfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rap Queen 'eva Alordiah': "I Was A Victim Of Child Molestation" / Atiku Says He Is Not As Rich As Don Jazzy / I Am Single, I Don’t Have Time For Ladies – Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.