Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! (918 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / LASTMA To Adopt New System Of Booking Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
I was in Akoka, Pako B'stop precisely (about 5 minutes from the University Of Lagos) this afternoon when this incident occurred. I had to leave where I was to call this LASTMA Official to order. I think it is absolutely wrong for law enforcement agents to just want to jump into people's cars when they want to enforce laws.

A guy either knowingly or un-knowingly stopped by the roadside, his friend had crossed over to the driver's side to continue the drive, this LASTMA official came out of nowhere, went to the car and tried pushing the guy to the other seat just so that he can get in the driver's seat. The struggle was on and I decided to educate the LASTMA official about his actions, but it definitely fell on deaf ears and his superior officer was standing arms folded in front of the car saying "NOTHING CAN HAPPEN" I even tried explaining that I was watching them all along and they could just let them go with a warning but the guy just kept on struggling with the guy in the driver's seat, I was so livid that I gave them a tongue lashing of their lives.

Wetin dey happen for this Nigeria sef? Is it to much for a traffic enforcement agent to let someone off with a warning? Must a LASTMA official struggle & fight to drive my car for me even if I broke the law?

I beg who ever is supposed to warn them should do something about the AGBERO's in uniform........ Their names are ILEYEMI S & AKINJOLA S.

After all said and done, I even realised that even their LASTMA Van was parked on the wrong side of the road as well......... I wonder how you can even attempt to correct someone else when you are guilty of the same crime....

Make una no vex, out of my anger, I couldn't really get good pictures........
Re: Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
This Nairaland sef? How come I can't upload pictures?
Re: Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
pictures

Re: Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
More Pictures

Re: Who Will Call LASTMA To Order !!!!!!!!! by deor03(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
See his face. Agbero in uniform

gynphobia: More Pictures

(1) (Reply)

2006 Census: Tribunal Orders Recount Of 17 Areas In Sagbama LGA Of Bayelsa / Goodluck Jonathan Is Our Light - Mali President / Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.