Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Where To Register Multilinks Modem? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Register Multilinks Modem? (2152 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Modem / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by allabout(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello webmasters, I am using multilinks modem to browse and my line was blocked since then i have tried locating their office around. since VISAFONE ACQUIRES multilinks is it possible for one to go to visafone office and register your line. Please do you have idea of where i can register my line?
Re: Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by Damix007(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
HI, i have teh same problem with my modem. How did you resolve yours if you have.. Info needed urgently.. Tanx
Re: Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by Damix007(m): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by davidadenrele: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Re Where to Register Multilinks Modem

Hi i will kindly advise you to go to their head office in 231, adeola odeku victoria island in lagos, or shoprite shopping mall in adeniran ogunsanya in surulere, lagos or irorun estate along kudirat abiola way lagos this are where there offices are located at the moment you have been misinformed if you say Multilinks have bought over by Visafone Telecommunication get information right there's no deals or arrangement of any such.

Best of Luck.
Re: Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by allabout(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
davidadenrele: Re Where to Register Multilinks Modem

Hi i will kindly advise you to go to their head office in 231, adeola odeku victoria island in lagos, or shoprite shopping mall in adeniran ogunsanya in surulere, lagos or irorun estate along kudirat abiola way lagos this are where there offices are located at the moment you have been misinformed if you say Multilinks have bought over by Visafone Telecommunication get information right there's no deals or arrangement of any such.

Best of Luck.

Thanks Bro!
Re: Where To Register Multilinks Modem? by allabout(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damix007: HI, i have teh same problem with my modem. How did you resolve yours if you have.. Info needed urgently.. Tanx

Just uninstall the modem,then enter the modem phone number e.g 07099******* followed by the password which is 1234 for all.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Mtn Browsing Is Back! / Price Of Motherboard / Obtain Etisalat (9mobile) 4.5GB For Just N500- Awuf Give Away Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.