Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! (5375 Views)

MPV Space Bus 2000 Model For Sale At Outrageous Price In Lagos / Outrageous And Exhorbitant Sms Message Charge / Outrageous And Exhorbitant Sms Charge By Autoreg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 2:04pm On May 22, 2008
[center]Nice suggestions @sultaan!

Sounds like a lot of work though,

Do you get your boys to do it for you or a car shop?

How about products for the leather interior?

I use Superguard kit, comes with lesther restorer, paint scratch vanish(3yr paint sealant) and alloy rim care spray.

All good products, but I think theres some better also out there.

Nave a nice day.[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2008
Hi Guys,

Well i very much believe that Nigerians have totally been misguided concerning the issue of cars.

1. Cars are necessities and not luxuries. Therefore buy an affordable car as long as it is presentable and in a very good shape. Forget very expensive cars and use your money for more productive things.

2. Never buy a car without finding out the maintainance cost.

3. VIN(Vehicle identification number) or no VIN, to know car history is not a guarantee that you will enjoy a particular car. Make a thorough examination.

4. If you ever decide to buy Nigerian used cars, please be careful because 9 out of every 10 Nigerian used cars have a hidden problem.

5. This might sound stupid but please if you have a choice to choose between auto and manual transmission,dive for the manual. Cheap to maintain.

6. If you must buy expensive cars, go for the Nigerian used ones that are not more than a year in Nigeria because in most cases the owners are probaly broke after spending so much to aquire it.

7. Until our Nigerian auto dealers soft pedal,stop waisting your Hard earned money buying cars of eight years or less from dealers in Nigeria due to their exploitative atitude. Order them directly from United States.

8. Alternatively go to Benin Rep. and buy your car, do your duty and drive your car home jeje, no fear of this or that. You can save thousands of naira and give to charity rather than dashing it out to our dealers here. Immagine what you can do with N100,000 savings on toyota camry 2001 model that is sold here at N1.4m or N1.5m while you will get same from Benin rep. at about N1.3m(duty fee included).

9. If you have your way, look for good car sales outlet in lagos where you can find cheap cars above 8 years and buy jeje and don't wait until you have millions to shower on the so called state of the art cars.

10. If you love variety, then never use a car for more than a year or at most two before selling it. Just add a little money to buy another one.

Thanks

Tokunbo
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Ukpekeson(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2008
good talk!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have benn recieving calls concerning the ease of buying Vehicles from Benin rep.

The fact is that it is easier than you think. You don't need to go with large sum of money for the first visit, very early in the morning say like 7 or 8am simply hold like 7k and board a car from mile 2 to Seme Border for less than N1,000. At seme border, take a bike into Benin Repulblic for just N2oo and the bike will drop you at the park inside Benin rep. Take a cab to RETIS INTERNATIONAL for just 800cefrance which is less than N288.

Alight at the venue and cross over to the other side. Enter a new world of autos at a very affordable price and make your choice. If you are able to see what you want, simply make a little deposit of 10 or 20 thousand cefrance which is about N2,880 OR N5,760 and you can pay the rest the next day or two according to your agreement with the dealers.

If it is a dutable car, you can be sure to get your car into Nigeria in less than 4 to 5 days.

This is how it works:

A.Pay today(First day)
B.Car leaves Retis next day and gets to seme border.(second day)
C. Pay duty early morning next day.(Day three)
D, Get all documents and drive your car home.

Why i am breaking this down is because i really want to be transparent with you guys. I have my consultancy fee
You may decide to be there as the process unfolds to avoid fear or doubts.

For cars that are not dutable, the choice is up to you. They do come in safely anyway but that is totally up to you.

Please call me so that i can delegate a trusted person to take you through. Due to my busy schedule, i will meet you as soon as you make your first deposit ao that i will be sure you mean business.

If you are scared of carrying big sum of money, simply make payments into UBA here and cash it in Benin Rep.
Thanks

Toks
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by ufofex(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2008
@ Poster
Your thread is tension-soaked. I believe the reason why  you've been getting some stiff critism, is because of your confrontational posture when you started the thread.
I am not a car dealer, I guess the dealers in this forum sense you're trying to paint them 'black', and its only natural to get the kind of response you are getting.
If you want to to sell a product, just advertise and sell,don't pull the competition down 'because you wanna to make sales.

Respecting your statistics, from what source? Which statistics office did you get those infos. from? I don't know where you live, but the last I checked, half the cars on my street are SUV's, and those don't come cheap. 5 out of 10 cars in my workplace are brand new, of the remaining 5, 3 are SUV's and these don't come cheap either. Nigerians are willing to buy what they are willng to buy, just allow us make that decision for ourselves.

Some of us may be able to buy 'million naira cars', some of us are be able to buy 'hundreds-of-thousands naira cars' some of us cannot afford a car at all.
Just place your advert without been confrontational, and please make this forum a lively place for us all.

You might want to dampen the tone of some of your lines:

"Enough of all these adverts of car sales worth millions, "

"my findings have shown that most cars sold on nairaland in the million range were mostly bought by outsiders, "
"Look here bro,, "

"i make a six figure as income monthly, "

"i am repeating this for the umptenth time, "

"Let the oga jenju and viper man deal with the big cars, i will take care of the small ones."

"I still insist that you people should stop this VINophilic atitude, "
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 3:07am On May 26, 2008
[center][b]Hey you all! Can you please talk about something else?!

This forum was set to advertise CARS!

Adverts are meant to be read with a pinch of salt.

Its up to you to decide whether its for you or not.

What I see is people taking sides with the car dealer they know, and not wanting to welcome a new comer.

How about you all becoming car dealers then you can place a 'proper' advert.

It would seem that Tok's assessment is that majority of the people in this forum are from middle to lower class, that's why he has brought his advert here.

Well from the kind of flack he's been getting, I guess he should check his stats properly next time.

Anyway, if you don't have a car to advertise, I suggest after reading, you move on and find something else to read, and not to be displaying antagonistics.

If you must write, since you all have 'million' cars how about offering useful tips on how to mentain them or how to love-vendor your rides.(actually I know a nice ride pimping service where you can spend more millions on those cars to make them look like out of hollywood)[/b]
[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2008
many forms of marketing even my baby can sniff it out grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 12:01pm On May 26, 2008
[center]Hey NKC, allow me to say this directly to you, I think you are the bad egg in this forum.

I have never seen any usefull comment droped by you, only to be talking about 'see levels' 'see skills' etc,

For your info, this is a marketing place and ppl dont need to disguise marketing strategies nither do they need silly comments about 'skills' either!

I can see that you belong to those get rich quick cash club schems, how about trying to increase your down line by recruiting more fools.

Please grow up!
[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by fotodaddy: 1:21pm On May 26, 2008
phoenixy1 you need to take thinks easy!!! sad Na you get this forum undecided Abi you dey give Seun money for hosting?? If nkc wan shit for here na him right and if you no like am make you shit your own. angry Ahha!!!! na wetin!!!

And I no fit understand how you, wey never even post upto 30 times, go know who de do quick get rich quick scheme and who no dey do. Unless na your own stock in trade be that, you know what they say, take one to know one!!! wink

And after all you come end am with advice say make person grow up!!! My suggestion is that you take that advice for yourself also. Try to know person before you begin dey yab!!! cheesy

This forum is for everyone here and the people here do not exist to make you or anyone else, for that matter, happy. If you get car for sale sell am. If you no get then talk any how and make you know say if you begin dey yab people, people go start to yab you too. Respect begets respect!! cool
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by nkc(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2008
phoenixy1:

[center]Hey NKC, allow me to say this directly to you, I think you are the bad egg in this forum.

I have never seen any usefull comment droped by you, only to be talking about 'see levels' 'see skills' etc,

For your info, this is a marketing place and people don't need to disguise marketing strategies nither do they need silly comments about 'skills' either!

I can see that you belong to those get rich quick cash club schems, how about trying to increase your down line by recruiting more fools.

Please grow up!
[/center]

grin grin grin from d above bolded statement, i am indirectly called a fool. grin also branded a get rich quick cash dude. grin

when someone is 80yrs,they say grow up,meaning he can still go 90yrs,so i'm still growing don't worry. wink wink wink

since i'm a bad egg, by pointing out hidden lines in posts, then no shaking grin grin grin

useful comment, did i tell u specifically that my comments are useful, i cant remember saying that, search yourself.

lastly, as 4 quick riches, yes i belong to one of 'em cults, it's called STOCKS, maybe u can try it and retire @ a young age.

i wonder why u were so rude grin grin grin CASE CLOSED
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 1:29pm On May 26, 2008
[center] When will our people understand that it is not by quantity or degree, or name, or experience, or how long yu have been doing the same sh*t mistake, or 'who come here first', or , lipsrsealed

to be cont'd cool
[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by fotodaddy: 1:40pm On May 26, 2008
. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 2:09pm On May 26, 2008
[center]Hey guys, have a look at this, this is awsome! Dont try this with your naija models tho, lol

[url=http://Volvo Drift!]Volvo Drift![/url]
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mBf9zalGYEo&feature=related
[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by phoenixy1: 4:04pm On May 26, 2008
[center]

Talking about 'skills' This is SKILLS for you!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5d2mXy7dY&feature=related[/center]
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Just signed in and saw this post by Ufofex

@ Poster
Your thread is tension-soaked. I believe the reason why you've been getting some stiff critism, is because of your confrontational posture when you started the thread.
I am not a car dealer, I guess the dealers in this forum sense you're trying to paint them 'black', and its only natural to get the kind of response you are getting.
If you want to to sell a product, just advertise and sell,don't pull the competition down 'because you want to to make sales.

Respecting your statistics, from what source? Which statistics office did you get those infos. from? I don't know where you live, but the last I checked, half the cars on my street are SUV's, and those don't come cheap. 5 out of 10 cars in my workplace are brand new, of the remaining 5, 3 are SUV's and these don't come cheap either. Nigerians are willing to buy what they are willng to buy, just allow us make that decision for ourselves.

Some of us may be able to buy 'million naira cars', some of us are be able to buy 'hundreds-of-thousands naira cars' some of us cannot afford a car at all.
Just place your advert without been confrontational, and please make this forum a lively place for us all.

You might want to dampen the tone of some of your lines:

"Enough of all these adverts of car sales worth millions, "

"my findings have shown that most cars sold on nairaland in the million range were mostly bought by outsiders, "
"Look here bro,, "

"i make a six figure as income monthly, "

"i am repeating this for the umptenth time, "

"Let the oga jenju and viper man deal with the big cars, i will take care of the small ones."

"I still insist that you people should stop this VINophilic atitude, "

Well Ufofex, it is unfortunate that you are full of bias and prejudice. This is not healthy for you. Please try and read the contents of my thread before making your conclusions. Thanks

Toks
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by ziontrain: 8:41pm On May 27, 2008
Nairalanders,

Make una leave Toks alone o! He has straightened things up now.

Toks, don't worry about this baptism of fire. It's another way to say welcome to Nairaland. Just leave those who are still upset alone and get on with business. All the best.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have benn recieving calls concerning the ease of buying Vehicles from Benin rep.

The fact is that it is easier than you think. You don't need to go with large sum of money for the first visit, very early in the morning say like 7 or 8am simply hold like 7k and board a car from mile 2 to Seme Border for less than N1,000. At seme border, take a bike into Benin Repulblic for just N2oo and the bike will drop you at the park inside Benin rep. Take a cab to RETIS INTERNATIONAL for just 800cefrance which is less than N288.

Alight at the venue and cross over to the other side. Enter a new world of autos at a very affordable price and make your choice. If you are able to see what you want, simply make a little deposit of 10 or 20 thousand cefrance which is about N2,880 OR N5,760 and you can pay the rest the next day or two according to your agreement with the dealers.

If it is a dutable car, you can be sure to get your car into Nigeria in less than 4 to 5 days.

This is how it works:

A.Pay today(First day)
B.Car leaves Retis next day and gets to seme border.(second day)
C. Pay duty early morning next day.(Day three)
D, Get all documents and drive your car home.

Why i am breaking this down is because i really want to be transparent with you guys. I have my consultancy fee
You may decide to be there as the process unfolds to avoid fear or doubts.

For cars that are not dutable, the choice is up to you. They do come in safely anyway but that is totally up to you.

Please call me so that i can delegate a trusted person to take you through. Due to my busy schedule, i will meet you as soon as you make your first deposit ao that i will be sure you mean business.

If you are scared of carrying big sum of money, simply make payments into UBA here and cash it in Benin Rep.
Thanks

Toks
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by DrKitaun(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2008
for all I know and care, y'all need to take a chill pipe else u will be inviting over some of the creme de la creme of Nairaland yabis here to come spew fuckeries right in ur very faces tongue

Toks2008 wasnt entirely wrong in doing what he did . . .at least the way he went about it, he was able to draw traffic to his thread and thats what he is achieving grin. . . .some of u guys even need to learn this tongue

@others

this is not abt how much ucan afford, nor how much u earn, or what digits u earn . . .who gives a flaming f@ck what u do with ur money ? undecided

peeps earn 7 digits and still use cars worth less than a Milla . . .yes ke ! na by force make u live fake life ?

and do we want tp pretend that majority of big guns, middle strata guns in corporate organisations pay instalmentally for cars ?

abeg make we chilaka on the issue of who is able to afford fuckall jare embarassed
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
shocked
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Chuckster: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2009
See poverty mentality on full display. Mr Toks if you want to establish a niche market for cheap cars, by all means do that but don't knock other dealers who also cater to another niche (millionaire car buyers).
Advertise and sell your cars without offending the sensibilities of other people.
Enough said.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by gudlook(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
NIGERIA: good people, great nation.

Toks2008 made a mistake with his intro & he has since apologized. WHY CAN'T WE JUST LET HIM BE.

Chuckster:

See poverty mentality on full display. Mr Toks if you want to establish a niche market for cheap cars, by all means do that but don't knock other dealers who also cater to another niche (millionaire car buyers).
Advertise and sell your cars without offending the sensibilities of other people.
Enough said.

We all represent the "good people" in the Nigeria "great Nation" re-branding process.

Good people of Nairaland, enough is enough.

@Toks2008.

Advertise your cars with all Thread requirements. In Marketing, you attract pple & sell more when you let them know the products you have for sales. There are rules in every organized settings.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Gifo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
@whom affected
It seems some guys just come in to the thread and start posting junks; I mean the earlier high pitch start of the poster has been toned down and amicably settled, then some cheap folks will just come in and start going back to the old sh@t. Pls just continue from the present mood in your comments.

On the side, the number of posts may note really indicate who is in the know as suggested by someone. Some are working in the engine room and can see everythingcheesy lol
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by lomaxbien(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2009
hey guys i just got here

u know What toks? i think i like you, you have a very good marketing strategy but the thing is i think u didn't start right, i dint know if i am wrong but u started like u wanna condemn other sellers with cars worth millions,who gives a shit if some rich guys comes to me and wants to preorders a $600k Bugatti or $400k Ferrari, or spends a N550,000 on a Honda halla or 120 for some old 504 that will need to undergo Restoration.
just post What you gat and leave the rest,i have 3 Camry 2008 for sale, sold one already for 3.525m still have 2 for sale and my price is 3.6m, by God's grace someone who likes it and can afford it will buy it, doesn't mean they are stupid and dont know what to do with money,does it?
if you work so hard for your money and your pocket is heavily loaded,i dont care how much u spend on a car,that's not suppose to be my bizness,my bizness is sell whatever i have,when it comes to class you know where u stand.

you think i 2001 Camry with price tag of 1.5m is high and yours for 1.3m is better ? in all honesty i can do 1.1m (preorder)and that doesn't make you a greedy person for asking 1.3m or 1.5m
i sold a 2002 Nissan atima with 20inch rims for 1.2m a Honda halla for 500k, and i know how much My bros viperman tongue grin will ask for this same cars.

thanks for the tips for buying cars tho, even i as a seller i find them very usefull.
thanks alto just take it easy
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by baslone: 10:13pm On May 03, 2009
First time i'll be posting on this section though I never come
to NL without passing by. Personally, I believe it ain't fair not
giving Toks a chance.

HA HA!!!

The attacks are too much considering that lovely marketing
strategy he brought in.

HABA!! give him a chance!!! lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by muyeknite(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2009
plz dont say you dont beleive in pictures , that how we do things here, not everyone can travel around checking cars in different states.so plzzzzzzz dont say you dont beleive in what we stand for.thats how we run things
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Honda29: 4:16am On May 04, 2009
Toks2008:

Hi Guys,

4. If you ever decide to buy Nigerian used cars, please be careful because 9 out of every 10 Nigerian used cars have a hidden problem.

Mr, please how did you come by the above ratio? What is your source for the statistics?

You think you can just come hear post any nonsense and people will start rushing to patronise you right? Attention seekers gets two types of attention you know, some positive while others are negative. But you have succeeded in attracting substantially negative comments to your so-called marketing strategy thereby making it much more difficult for mugus to fall for your obvious lies. Go on and convince people to give you money so that you can "help" them bring in banned vehicles into the country. See what Naija has turned into. Some people are no longer ashame of engaging in illegal businesses. They even advertise it!!!!
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by yemstrad(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2009
@toks

Pls man, carry on your good work irrespective of whoever is gonna attack you. You have your marketing strategy and you have used it well to drive the much needed traffic here.

Where are the moderators on this forum?

Why on earth should anybody be allowed to write in vernacular?
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Good Day friend,

It has become a worrisome act for people to just take pleasure in wasting people's time and energy asking for price quotations of cars.

I have recieved many calls asking me to give price range of certain cars and this i find very funny.

I have made it clear before that if you want to buy a car from Retis in Benin Repulblic with duty paid,the only fixed price is the clearing fee and the duty but the price of the car is never static but depends on various factors.

1.The exchange rate
2.The dealers psyche
3.The car specifications
4,Engine condition
5.Luck

I am fed up with these disturbances so if you are interested in buying any car from Benin rep and you are genuinely ready,just do your due diligence on the price range of the brands already in Nigeria and you are sure to get it 50/70k cheaper from Benin Rep(duty paid)

The god news is that you don't need to go to Benin Rp in the first instance with big cash.YoU MAY DEPOSIT AS LOW AS 10K FOR A CAR OF 1M naira,the dealers over there are so trustworthy that they give you 24 hrs to make the full payment.

Simply make bank transfer rom Nigeria here to various banks there like Diamond Bank,UBA and few others the get your car in Nigeria withut fear .

Please call me only if you are ready to buy any car of your choice from Benin Rep and don't bother me about price range in Nigeria here.

If you are ready to buy from Benin please call me(08023146046) only if you are interedted in buying cars from Benin REP.

Thanks.
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
Chuckster:

Enough said.

What a pity and what a shame.

Look here friends,many Nigerians are so foolish and mark my words,SO SO FOOLISH that they buy cares they can't maintain.

The truth is that anybody can buy expensive cars maybe when they get a raise or get proceeds from Good business or whichever means but it does not end there,its about maintenance and that is my angle.

I use just 1998 model Mazda 626 and just last Saturday,the automatic gear box developed a crazy fault and guess what? It will gulp a whooping 60k to fix it so how about that?

Many Nigerians spend over 50% of their total net worth to purchase a crazily expensive car just to sell it later so wise up and think.

Oyinbo man dey do expensive cars for MUmu Nigerian mugun to dey buy and how many Americans use very expensive cars.

So Mr Rich man mentality please understand my point and stop showcasing your ignorance here. Cars are liabilities so get a cheap one or faily expensive models and be happy.End of story
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by kanny1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
my broda cool and creative thought.
Imagine sombdy saving his life earnings just to buy a dream car worth million plus.
Hw much u fit arrange toyota coroll and camry 04 /05 le or S?
Re: This Is Getting Outrageous; Enough Is Enough! by Toks2008(m): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2012
It is important for you all to understand the difference between buying a car in Nigeria here and getting same from Retis in Benin Rep.

1. It is cheaper.
2, You will have the chance to choose the very best as you are bound to see a large number of your choice car to pick from.
3. With just N450k/N500k you are definitely sure to bring a very good care home(duty paid)

The good news is that you don't have to nurse the fear of having to smuggle in your car no matter how old the model is as duty can be paid and you will see your car at your doorsteps just 3 days after you purchase it from Retis.

But most importantly, i have noticed that some intending buyers are so scared of bring money to the borders for fear of theft but you dont have to worry about that.

1. Book an appointment with us and we will drive you down to Retis as soon as you get to the border.
2. You can hold as little as N10K along with your international pp(not mandatory)
3 Pick the car of your choice and deposit as little as 5/10k.
4.For final paymnet you can do any of these;
-Pay into my account and we will withdraw this at UBA inside Benin Rep or
-if you can just withdraw the money from your account if you bank with Eco-bank. Diamond Bank,continental bank,UBA as you will find these banks in Benin.
-Or just save yourself the stress by holding the money as we guarantee you of safety from the border.

So relax and come over to Benin Rep to get the car of your choice that suits your budget. Whether yo are in need of cheap cars from 400k to 700k or crazily expensive cars in the million range, you will get them there.

*Final note: For people fond of calling just to ask for car prices, please understand that the best option is for you to come over as prices are fully dependent on that day's exchange rate and sometimes on luck as you may get a car far lesser than the actual price as a result of many factors than can not be enumerated here so don't fall prey to fraudulent agents that are fond of luring potential buyers with cheap car prices so get there your self and pick just the right one.

The number to call once more is 08023146046

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Clean American Spec Lagos Cleared Peugeot 406 AUTO For Sale Reduced! IBADAN / 2002 Camry[tokunbo] / Toyota Allion 2006@1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.