Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Etb Interview Which Way? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Interview Which Way? (888 Views)

Salary Delay! Which Way Out!!" / Etisalat: Which Way Out? / Which Way Nlng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etb Interview Which Way? by nossycheek(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2008
helo everyone in the house.Pls is there anyone in the house that attended ETB second interview from PH at Sanusi Fafunwa and Head Office on the 10th of April? is there any information cos i am losing hope?
Re: Etb Interview Which Way? by sarge: 9:44am On May 20, 2008
I think you should probably relax, in ur case u just had the 2nd interview on the 10th of april and u are busy bothering urself, my test was in june or so last year, i was called three days after for my ist interview, called for 2nd interview (panel of 4) in september or so, third interview was february (meeting with the M.D, and a panel of cool, from february till now, there's been no news , so sincerely and seriously relax, smileyThey will call u, they have a way of slowing things down,
Re: Etb Interview Which Way? by kachybugo(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2008
Hello nossycheek, Etb recruitment is a quetion of patience. You've got to be extremely patient to get there. I guess you just keep your fingers crossed and pray very hard so that they get to call you soon ok. i took my own test in september; did my first and second interviews in October; the third in January and had to wait till 25 April to see the chairman and by the special GRACE OF GOD i resumed duty yesterday. Isn't a miracle? Don't GOD will do it for you and all Etb hopefulls ok. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Be A Jobseeker When You Can Be A Job Creator / Salesgirl Is Needed In A Supermarket At Allen Ave. / Arcgis 9.2 Desktop And Licence For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.