Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark (3444 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
smartchoice: Am on the side of democracy. Am not brutal but in a nation where the president feels okay with the rule of the minority in the NGF then the precedence has been set for the rule of might!

My post was not about Jonathan. I saw people celebrating rascality because it is Amaechi and I used Jonathan as an example to point out their folly.

Imagine, Dickson going to Bayelsa State Assembly in the manner Amaechi went. Then imagine Fashola doing the same!

You will see that the same people that will oppose dickson will support Fashola. That is what I am talking about!

There is no ideology! There is no merit! There is no law! It's all about sentiment.

As for the NGF crises, I am sure that if you are in Jonathan's shoes, and Amaechi leads the NGF to oppose the State Of Emergency, the way he did, you would have shown him something worse than OBJ showed Alamaesiegha, when he used soldiers to remove him.

As for you being brutal, go and read your post again!
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by dolphinife: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
The constitution clearly state it that a former parliamentarian have the right to enter the state house of the assembly complex even when they are in session. Amaechi was a former speaker of Rivers state, and by extension, he have the right to go to the state assembly complex.

secondly, the person vested by the constitution to restore law and order in a state is the state governor and not the commissioner of police. The governor is the chief security officer of the state. In as much i wouldn't support hooliganism and gangsterism, the video i watched on channels news never state that amaechi went to the complex to beat or arrest the 5 lawmakers, rather, he went there to arrest the situation as the chief security officer of the state.

That's my opinion though......but these functions are stated in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria

noblezone:

In other words, you will support Jonathan going to the National assembly to fight for his "loyalists in the assembly are about to be suspended"?

Would you come out here to say that he did the right thing?
Or are you in support of Amaechis madness because he is in the "opposition"?
By going in there, Anmaechi has disgraced the state house of assembly. They are his "boys"!
He has shown that he is a tout who has no respect for the law.

The guy in the video clubbing a mans head with the mace is a pro Amaechi.
I am sure that you wont condemn him.

It is a shame! If Nigerians support this, then I will have to double my efforts to campaign against the so called opposition.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
[s]
noblezone:

i dont believe this!
So you really took that post as an apology?

It is still my fault, you did not understand my original post, so how do I expect you to understand the "apology".

Bros, it is actually a sympathy from me on your inability to comprehend such a simple post. I wrote plain English and you could not understand, how is that my fault?

And for you to feel so good about "an apology" as a result of your inability to understand..... Wow!
[/s]

Who is talking about apology? See this clown ooo. Shove it into ur arse. grin
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Who is talking about apology? See this clown ooo. Shove it into ur arse. grin

Each time you open your mouth, something disgusting comes out. Accept my sympathy.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
There are better ways of dealing with Amaechi within the ambit of the law. Am disappointed when leaders discountenance criticism and opposition. Cos where opposition ceases to exist critical thinking becomes non existent ...ultimately not much development!
in my opinion the instigators of the chaos needs to be charged to court! But knowing their support base such will never happen! So the Amaechi camp resorted to self help when all hope had been lost in the law enforcement agencies ...imagine Cp mbu saying he was peeping from his window! Until the governor came to intervene. And imagine the pdp state chairman congratulating the ignominious five for being elected as speaker and taking over the Parliament! In my opinion we need the military back at least to restore order nationally and cut down the enormous cost of maintaining these politicians in office! Reduce fuel prices make refineries work, provide power all which these politicians are spineless to handle!

noblezone:

My post was not about Jonathan. I saw people celebrating rascality because it is Amaechi and I used Jonathan as an example to point out their folly.

Imagine, Dickson going to Bayelsa State Assembly in the manner Amaechi went. Then imagine Fashola doing the same!

You will see that the same people that will oppose dickson will support Fashola. That is what I am talking about!

There is no ideology! There is no merit! There is no law! It's all about sentiment.

As for the NGF crises, I am sure that if you are in Jonathan's shoes, and Amaechi leads the NGF to oppose the State Of Emergency, the way he did, you would have shown him something worse than OBJ showed Alamaesiegha, when he used soldiers to remove him.

As for you being brutal, go and read your post again!
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Whatever happened in River state house of assembly, whoever is right and whoever is wrong!
I only can see onething, That Amechi has put the final nail in the coffin of his political career!

He may not understand now, but he will when 2015 election campaigns start.
He is no longer good for even senator talk less of a Vice President.

He just broadcasted to the whole world that he does not understand nor respect the separation of power among the three arms of govt.

His baggage has become too much. Going from the beautiful bride to a troubled teenager in 24 hrs.
Some times when you are fighting, stop and think on what really are your priorities before taking rash decision. The action of 5 minority members could have been null and avoid, so what what exactly did he gain by breaking protocol and oath of office?
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Shut up. So he should fold his hands and allow rascals like you take over the Parliament?

KenGali: Whatever happened in River state house of assembly, whoever is right and whoever is wrong!
I only can see onething, That Amechi has put the final nail in the coffin of his political career!

He just broadcasted to the whole world that he does not understand nor respect the separation of power among the three arms of govt.

His baggage has become too much. Going from the beautiful bride to a troubled teenager in 24 hrs.
Some times when you are fighting, stop and think on what really are your priorities before taking rash decision. The action of 5 minority members could have been null and avoid, so what what exactly did he gain by breaking protocol and oath of office?
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
smartchoice: Shut up. So he should fold his hands and allow rascals like you take over the Parliament?

You sound just like him. Are you brothers! grin grin
I also think he should have also stormed the PDP meeting where he was suspended. cheesy cheesy

Anyway, anybody that chooses him as a presidential running mate is dead meat!
He has lost electoral value.
Am sure the video of his supervision of the beating of lawmakers is in the cooler waiting for 2015.

In fact, it's time GEJ stopped bothering about him, with this he is no longer a threat.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
KenGali: Whatever happened in River state house of assembly, whoever is right and whoever is wrong!

Thanks for your intelligent and objective view of the situation, unfortunately, the "opposition" do not oppose based on ideologies, it is not about what is right and what is wrong, but about convenience.

So, if it was anti-Amaechi that did it, it would be condemned. If it was pro-Amaechi that did it, it would be justified!

Until they learn to condemn both sides if they are wrong and commend both sides if they are right, then we indeed have no hope.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
smartchoice: Shut up. So he should fold his hands and allow rascals like you take over the Parliament?

hahahahaha.

In fact Amaechi was too "merciful". He should had personally shot those bunch of 5 anti-Amaechi law makers!

Or what do you think?
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Demdem(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
[s]
noblezone:

Each time you open your mouth, something disgusting comes out. Accept my sympathy.
[/s]

Rants as usual. Zero sense post.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

I am so happy. You are reforming! Although this particular post is the most intelligent and civilised ever to come from your on this thread, you still have a lot work to do.

But I think is hope any way.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by genxris: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Harbioollah:
Mr President is the commander-in-chief of the retardeens. You dont expect his followers to be sane.
what do u understand as "retardeen" or do use the word to show your ability to use vocabulary or maybe rather to prove that you can abuse the president via the internet with your free etisalat mb?
Sometimes i wish i can see the daft faces of those that call GEJ a retarden,some of them have drunks as their father,some have father's who have never and can never win a family meeting leadership yet they come here with their hateful and abusive blood to call a sitting president retarden or whatever name they like.
Rubbish
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2013
genxris:
what do u understand as "retardeen" or do use the word to show your ability to use vocabulary or maybe rather to prove that you can abuse the president via the internet with your free etisalat mb?
Sometimes i wish i can see the daft faces of those that call GEJ a retarden,some of them have drunks as their father,some have father's who have never and can never win a family meeting leadership yet they come here with their hateful and abusive blood to call a sitting president retarden or whatever name they like.
Rubbish

Unlike OBJ, Jonathan has respected himself! He never abuses anybody or call people names!
He swallows all insults and like a matured gentleman ignores all those who cannot express themselves without being insulting.

In the name of Jonathan, I implore you: never allow these fellows to upset you.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2013
[s][quote author=noblezone]
I am so happy. You are reforming! Although this particular post is the most intelligent and civilised ever to come from your on this thread, you still have a lot work to do.
[quote author=Demdem][s][/s]

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by whyman(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2013
Please posters let's reason well about this issue.
Don't let us trade blame but to fight for what is right. Everybody in this gruesome drama is at fault.
Jonathan, Amaechi and Wike.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
whyman: Please posters let's reason well about this issue.
Don't let us trade blame but to fight for what is right. Everybody in this gruesome drama is at fault.
Jonathan, Amaechi and Wike.

For now, are sure about Amaechi and Wike.
We are only speculating about Jonathan.

all the same, I agree with you.
all the parties involved are all getting it wrong.
For the so called "opposition" to support Amaechi and his "loyalists" with this impunity, speaks volume of their intentions.

I am sure that if it was Dickson that did this in Bayelsa, these same people will support the group of 5 and call for Dickson's head!

It is so confusing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Survives Bomb Attack, Car Destroyed / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Oba Akiolu / TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.