Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,546 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerians, Especially Deltans Can Talk! !! !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Especially Deltans Can Talk! !! !!! (441 Views)

Buhari Loves Nigerians, Especially The Igbos. / He PDP Urges Well-meaning Nigerians, Especially Northern Elders, To Call Buhari / Nigerians, Especially The Northern Part Are Blind People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Especially Deltans Can Talk! !! !!! by BENEKU: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
[b]We are good @ talking. From the big to the small, talking is our hobby. Mr President is my living witness on this issue. If u think I am lying, ask him, how many promises he made to Nigerians when he made up his mind to campaign for the post! Now, how satisfactorily has he implemented any of them?
Like father like son, his Governor in my state, stamped with Best-Governor-credit is doing enormous works. People are singing his praises over the Radio, Television and in the motor-parks. Personally, I have not seen any physical construction of a virgin Road throughout the state except that he has patched some broken ones which have got broken again after six months of use. One thing is clear, people who talk much are great hypocrites. And hypocrites are terrible dribblers and those who work with them are like them. My question is, why do notable Christian leaders join the crew of their praise-singers? Worst of all, why do they urge them on in their deceptive tendencies by giving them heart. I know, God shall never join the camp of the wicked, the charlatans, the favour seeking Nigerians who have missed the mission of the church and now worship money and bowing low for earthly positions. If you continue in that manner, and refuse to tell them the truth, they may escape the wrath of God but you, you shall serve double punishment for misleading our LEADERS. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, MR TALKER._

(1) (Reply)

I Have Four SSCE Credits —kabiru Sokoto / Nigerian Student Jailed For Fake Marriage In UK - Nigeria News / Breaking News: House Of Reps Summons Adoke Over Malabu $1.1bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.