Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Two Exes + A New Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Two Exes + A New Girlfriend (499 Views)

I We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Exes + A New Girlfriend by chidozy15(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Its happened three times now, after I left secondary school I had my 1st real relationship but then did not have sex with her + she was a virgin and am secretly scared of them (I myself got dis-virgined at an ashi joint since SS1), then I gain admission into the uni and so did she. You know the distance thing na, we broke up and I got another gf in school, when I got back to lag for the holls my ex called me up and story short we straffed and have been doing so since. My then gf never knew but we eventuall broke ue and I got another gf. Here's where things got weird my second ex calls me occasionally and complains to me about her new bf and I try to comfort her and occassionally she comes over and we straff. Now I broke up with my third gf and got another now the third's calling me up (the 1st and 2nd are still at my beck and call) but this time I really love my gf and don't want to compromise what we have.
Tried breaking the trend with the first 2 but it ended in a fight with the 2nd (make up sex is sooooo bad) and a breakdown with the first (I cudnt leave her like that). Av been busing the 3rds calls and she resulted to texting and now we are in the the sexting stage (you know what happens after that na)
Really love this new gf and she loves me too but my baggage is heavy, what do I do......as am writing it out for the first time it sounds like fiction to me too *sighs*.
Re: Two Exes + A New Girlfriend by Les: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Two Exes + A New Girlfriend by firetrap(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
straff on homeboy
Re: Two Exes + A New Girlfriend by segzicres(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2013
All i sad angry angrycan do is LOL
Re: Two Exes + A New Girlfriend by Zillight: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Deep shit. . . That's where U are in.

(1) (Reply)

Comment On This Pictur With A Word That Ends With "Ful"..my Fiancee / Tips On Wooing A Girl... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.