Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Oceanic Bank Benin Interview Whats Up? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Benin Interview Whats Up? (650 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Benin Interview Whats Up? by ucheeeeee: 6:36pm On May 19, 2008
I am one of those that went for oceanic bank interview in benin on the 08 and 09th of may , But i could not do mine because we where told that we will be contacted for our own interview so other day. Out of the 106 that passed the test and were invited for interview 30 of us where asked to go that its already late that we are going to be contacted later. If you are one of those 30 have you been contacted by them? Are u sure there are going to call us again? pls reply am really bothered.
Re: Oceanic Bank Benin Interview Whats Up? by ikhideman(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2008
Guy! Just trust God that u will be called, except of course, the job isn't for u! From what u have said, its unlikely they'd call u back becos they might have taken the number of people they need. Thats why I said Trust God for it. All the best!
Re: Oceanic Bank Benin Interview Whats Up? by oisrael(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2008
Call the phone number used to invite you for the interview and ask whoever is at the other end of the line or ask the Admin Secretary at the interviewc venue.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Lagos Next Set / PHP Webdeveloper Needed! / Marketers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.