Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (363326 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
jreyez:

Peeps way know me know me.. I be baddo of life..., I no dey use any of the tecno products,.

Well sha, call me if the Garri finish in time grin
jreyez:

Lags on m3.... Tested it before I sold my m3

U dnt use tecno products! Hmmm

U sold L3, hmmm!

U coment in M3 u wil port to M3

Now it doesn't work on b4 u sold ur M3, guy na wa ooo
Na L3 we see ur advert o! U post u wil port soon to M3, now

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
theanonymous:
How? Abeg spill na!

You need to be upgraded cause its as slow as snail on free accts.

Normal settings. UDP port: 53

Using it for 2 days now. Mine's fast. 10kbps at least.. free ACCTS barely gets 2kbps atmost

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
And lest i 4get.. No more TeamL3 or TeamM3.. D war is over.. L3 Is Gud M3 Is Gud n Tecno Rocks

Fly TeamTecno

But anibodi who wishes to continue dis L3vsM3 ish will b seen as childish n will b ignored by both parties

Post ur problems on ani of d M3/L3 threads.. We are one now

In Other News: Wey jyrez
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cnt belive no1 frm Lag can b of help rooting this fone,,, na wa ooooooooo, so disapointin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
obisite: Cnt belive no1 frm Lag can b of help rooting this fone,,, na wa ooooooooo, so disapointin
Eeyah.. I neva root mah ownsef.. Let someone help dis guy na
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
finanly l3 vs m3 war is ova.... tym for a new thread called m3 and l3(brothers in arms) discussion thread

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Preboy: finanly l3 vs m3 war is ova.... tym for a new thread called m3 and l3(brothers) discussion thread
Lols but dat wuld b cool cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by duality(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Questions Guys...

- I don't see recent call Id on my call logs. when I make or receive calls I don't see the numbers on Call log. Infact I lost a friends number after a call thinking I'll see it in the log and save it but nothing new was found. what could be wrong? please help out.

- Can I download applications from play store from my PC and install into my phone? Hence saving my phone credit? Must downloads be done directly through the phone? help with this also.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Bolubaba(m): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Am not bothered with psp games because I own a psp3000. Pls team tl3 how can I increase the ram or which swap app can be used on the tl3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by damola311: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2013
abeg gimme games link to download( direct and full download)........ the one i can download on PC and send to phone.....got GBs here grin wink
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lekkie073(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2013
obisite: Cnt belive no1 frm Lag can b of help rooting this fone,,, na wa ooooooooo, so disapointin
WHR do u stay?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uceee(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2013
I wanna buy my 1st android, but
am torn between the M3 and L3.
In order to help you advice me
better, I'll tell you some of my
phone habits. I am not really into
games. I will be needing a fast
and nice browsing experience as
I prefer to browse with my
phone most times. I also like to
read a lot of e-books in different
formats (that is a very major
reason I need a smart phone).
This implies that I may be
reading and browsing for up to
3 hours at a time. Since I may be
constantly staring at the screen
for long periods, a good, clear
display is important (I don't
wanna start using glasses yet). A
reasonable battery life is also a
necessity. I hear both can view
and edit office documents too. So
guys which do you suggest?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Dont you think it will be more better if you guys come together and open a thread,le say tecno solution thread,where l3 and m3 users use ONE THREAD,ONE ROOM,ONE HOUSE,i dont know how to open a thread if not i could have done that myself
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2013
uceee: I wanna buy my 1st android, but
am torn between the M3 and L3.
In order to help you advice me
better, I'll tell you some of my
phone habits. I am not really into
games. I will be needing a fast
and nice browsing experience as
I prefer to browse with my
phone most times. I also like to
read a lot of e-books in different
formats (that is a very major
reason I need a smart phone).
This implies that I may be
reading and browsing for up to
3 hours at a time. Since I may be
constantly staring at the screen
for long periods, a good, clear
display is important (I don't
wanna start using glasses yet). A
reasonable battery life is also a
necessity. I hear both can view
and edit office documents too. So
guys which do you suggest?

M3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2013
Judinho59:

M3
assuming he was a heavy gamer what will you say
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uceee(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Judinho59:

M3
Thanks. But M3 specs say it has no flash player or e-book reader. Also, I wanna know if the battery can last up to 24 hrs of average use without recharging.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 16, 2013
uceee: Thanks. But M3 specs say it has no flash player or e-book reader. Also, I wanna know if the battery can last up to 24 hrs of average use without recharging.

It reads ebooks.

It won't last 24hours. L3 will
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uceee(m): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2013
@judinho, u have been most helpful. Does the L3 tick all the boxes I listed? This battery thing may just swing the pendulum to L3. I no fit dey carry charger about. About how many hours of average usage can I expect from M3?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Is officially open,TECNO 3s,is a thread,google law naza topic
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 16, 2013
uceee: @judinho, u have been most helpful. Does the L3 tick all the boxes I listed? This battery thing may just swing the pendulum to L3. I no fit dey carry charger about. About how many hours of average usage can I expect from M3?

My very close friend uses M3, average usage maybe 7 - 8 hours. Don't really know, cause he uses heavily and lasts him 4 hours.

I use heavily on my L3, and with my screenshots here, it lasts me the whole day.

Am a programmer, I read programming ebooks always on my L3. Its OK!!

M3 browsing is faster than L3. M3 maybe 5mbps, L3 4mbps

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by xloaded: 3:22am On Aug 16, 2013
i was mistakenly flashing my l3 to get bricked mine using sp flash tool. I'm really fooled o. Who knws how to unbrick d tecno l3 plz? Plz kindly upload backup and userdata file of tecno l3 here 4 me. I have both mtkdroid nd sp flash tool on my system. Any help?

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uceee(m): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Judinho59:

My very close friend uses M3, average usage maybe 7 - 8 hours. Don't really know, cause he uses heavily and lasts him 4 hours.

I use heavily on my L3, and with my screenshots here, it lasts me the whole day.

thanks man.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2013
flawless911: And lest I 4get, Nobodi Cares Abt FIFA 12 when u can run PES 2013 (psp)
does the psp require root access pls?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT

MODERN COMBAT 4 GAME LOVERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY ONLINE CLAN/TEAM,PLZ GO AND REGISTER ON GAMLOFT LIVE N SEND ME UR USERNAMES SO I CAN ADD U..DEN WE CAN ALL PLAY ONLINE WITH EACH OTHER EITHER AS RIVALS OR A TEAM TO FIGHT OTHER TEAMS... IT'S REALLY FUN,XPECIALLY WIT BFGs AVAILABLE...

TEAM NAME:MODERN COMBAT ALLIANCE OF NIGERIA (MCAN)

waiting......NOTE:MULTI PLAYER REQUIRES WI-FI, BUT IF U WNT TO KNW HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT WI-FI, I.E WITH 3G,Den Just Signify Here...

Waiting........
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by samgud: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls padi my phone. Jet get brike pls help mi ooo mo ti je ta[b][/b]
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by samgud: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls padi my phone Jet get brike pls help mi ooo mo ti je ta[b][/b]

Guys help mi oo if na moni I go give d person pls ooo
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by samgud: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls padi my phone Jet get brike pls help mi ooo mo ti je ta[b][/b]

Guys help mi oo if na moni I go give d person pls ooo[b][/b]
My gmail na salamisamuel001@gmail.com
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by samgud: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2013
xloaded: i was mistakenly flashing my l3 to get bricked mine using sp flash tool. I'm really fooled o. Who knws how to unbrick d tecno l3 plz? Plz kindly upload backup and userdata file of tecno l3 here 4 me. I have both mtkdroid nd sp flash tool on my system. Any help?

Pls padi help us ooooo
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by kippo: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2013
CODE-EATER:
ANNOUNCEMENT

MODERN COMBAT 4 GAME LOVERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY ONLINE CLAN/TEAM,PLZ GO AND REGISTER ON GAMLOFT LIVE N SEND ME UR USERNAMES SO I CAN ADD U..DEN WE CAN ALL PLAY ONLINE WITH EACH OTHER EITHER AS RIVALS OR A TEAM TO FIGHT OTHER TEAMS... IT'S REALLY FUN,XPECIALLY WIT BFGs AVAILABLE...

waiting......NOTE:MULTI PLAYER REQUIRES WI-FI, BUT IF U WNT TO KNW HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT WI-FI, I.E WITH 3G,Den Just Signify Here...

Waiting........
i
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2013
CODE-EATER:
ANNOUNCEMENT

Waiting........

JudinhoDX

How do you play with 3g??
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2013
Judinho59:

My oga, I don't mind if you give me links to where I can download programming ebooks o.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Emisco1(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Playing psp game via emulator and playing android game apk.wich 1 is mre fun/swt.dan d oda

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53