Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (362635 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Karleb(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2013
Some1 should pls help me with splinter cell conviction dowmload link.y
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Graviton: I'm downloading from play store...it has entered but I realized that the kickoff is locked ...how do I unlock it?...na so so penalty person just dey play

You have to download a cracked .apk
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2013
marcjoe: [b]NEW GAME - FIFA14 (DIRECT LINK)

FIFA 14 - a long-awaited continuation of a magnificent football simulator. Choose any command and lead it to the victory.

Features:
Excellent realistic graphics
Intuitive control by gestures
Thirty three football leagues
About 600 license teams
More than 16 thousand players
Tremendous soundtrack
Magnificent gameplay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331323_IMG_2013092834384_jpg2ec689f37f528bd88fbe1f8cb59ae2af

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331677_IMG_2013092847816_jpg6f0331d67d7b60b8d5459b543468aa80

Download fifa14.apk (15mb) here(LINK UPDATED IF U R STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH D FORMER ONE)

Download d fifa14 cache file (1.25gb) here

extract and move cache to sdcard/Android/obb

TO UNLOCK OTHER FEATURES LIKE MANAGER MODE KICK OFF, ULTIMATE TEAM DO THIS AFTER INSTALLING SUCESSFULLY...

**LAUNCH D GAME GOTO PLAY TAB THEN PRESS UNLOCK ALL>>>PRESS CHECK FOR EXISTING PURCHASE>>THEN IT WOULD TELL U SUCESSFULLY UNLOCKED..(BUT UR BROWSING NETWORK MUST B ON TO DO THIS OOH)

NOTE: IF YOURS IS STILL FORCE CLOSING AFTER U PRESS TAP TO CONTINUE FOLLOW THIS TRICK I DISCOVERED..

**PUT ON ONLY UR WIFI(off data connection oooh) BEFORE U START THE GAME U DONT NEED TO CONNECT TO ANY WIFI ACESS POINT THEN LAUNCH UR FIFA14 AND C D MAGIC AFTER U PRESS TAP TO CONTINUE...[/b]
like this one?
Osyxcel:

You have to download a cracked .apk
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Plus, I have got a question concerning Fifa 2014; the game I downloaded from Google play store has SD data, is it possible for me to just download the cracked apk and replace the official one without downloading the cracked cache files
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls, can sum1 help me and root my tecno L3? Am in port harcourt. . Pls i rilli need sum1 2 help me out. Amma pay pls. . 07061802710 call or whatsapp
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Sodiq3(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
please... hw do I remove background. data?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Graviton: Plus, I have got a question concerning Fifa 2014; the game I downloaded from Google play store has SD data, is it possible for me to just download the cracked apk and replace the official one without downloading the cracked cache files
yup...give it a try
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
jeflexy: Pls, can sum1 help me and root my tecno L3? Am in port harcourt. . Pls i rilli need sum1 2 help me out. Amma pay pls. . 07061802710 call or whatsapp
which part of PH
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by vivaciouzz(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please I want to know if drifta for dstv works for techno l3..tnxx
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Samuraiking: when a bricked l3 is writing md5 mismatch and no files found! na hard brick b that?
No
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
@dema.. Rumuodara, close 2 artillery.. Abeg, na beg ai dhe beg, if u fit root am, mke u help me.. We fit meet sumwia pls
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls ma pes aiint playin..... it keeps sayin download error....validation of files failed... pls try again....pls wat can i do bout it...... @TecnoP3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Iaz93: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
dellaziz: LAZ93..I DON GET AM... CHANGED IT TO . txt FORMAT...XO XO HAPPUYA
cool cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Graviton: Plus, I have got a question concerning Fifa 2014; the game I downloaded from Google play store has SD data, is it possible for me to just download the cracked apk and replace the official one without downloading the cracked cache files

Yes you can, but you have to move the FIFA folder away from obb folder before you uninstall. Then you return the folder to obb when you install the cracked version.

If you don't move the cache folder away from obb b4 installing, you'll have to download the cache again.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Juzzybabe(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
I arrived Liberia on monday and I thought my droid or troid will work here but nothing,even wit their lonestar(mtn)network . Any way out for me wit my L3? wink
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Osyxcel:

Yes you can, but you have to move the FIFA folder away from obb folder before you uninstall. Then you return the folder to obb when you install the cracked version.

If you don't move the cache folder away from obb b4 installing, you'll have to download the cache again.
Dmedalion: yup...give it a try
is this the file I'm supposed to move to SD card/android/obb?...and what are the downsides, make e no brick my phone o!

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by franklyn009(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Olalexy1: pls ma pes aiint playin..... it keeps sayin download error....validation of files failed... pls try again....pls wat can i do bout it...... @TecnoP3

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Juzzybabe: I arrived Liberia on monday and I thought my droid or troid will work here but nothing,even wit their lonestar(mtn)network . Any way out for me wit my L3? wink

gringringrin wat r u waitin for? u better look for dia currency name n add land to it, dey must hav thread for L3 ¤wink¤. Nigeria, we hav niaraland, Us, dey hav dollarland, heheheheheh! Abeg com bak Niaja ooo, Naija no dey carry last
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Graviton: is this the file I'm supposed to move to SD card/android/obb?...and what are the downsides, make e no brick my phone o!

Yes, the folder in the first screenshot. Move it away to any other place in ur memory card before uninstalling your current apk, and return it after installing the cracked apk.

When you uninstall an apk, it wipes the data cache too, that's why I advised you to move the cache away first.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Juzzybabe(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
obisite:

gringringrin wat r u waitin for? u better look for dia currency name n add land to it, dey must hav thread for L3 ¤wink¤. Nigeria, we hav niaraland, Us, dey hav dollarland, heheheheheh! Abeg com bak Niaja ooo, Naija no dey carry last

Fortunenately,na dollars them sef dey use here o.two currency,the liberian dollar n d us dollar which one make I choose now? grin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Una dhe make me vex here o... I no wan swear 4 person with ma grand papa juju o:-| mke una plsS tell me if udp port is nw workin with droidvpn kus i heard icmp is back... Or where can i root dis stupid tecno L3 in P.H.... 'Helps' pls!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls where cn i dwnload syblatv coz whenever i want to dwnload it fr sybla.com dis is what i do come across......where cn i get real one?

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by abbeyboyz54(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys, is it true that droidvpn is working again with icmp?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dellaziz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
guys abeg who knows Any app that can help clean up my Fone it consume too much background ram space and t causes my fone to hang and misbehave abeg..my Fone is not rooted sha o
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Juzzybabe:

Fortunenately,na dollars them sef dey use here o.two currency,the liberian dollar n d us dollar which one make I choose now? grin

Browse for dollarland n chek 4 L3 thread there na
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
dellaziz: guys abeg who knows Any app that can help clean up my Fone it consume too much background ram space and t causes my fone to hang and misbehave abeg..my Fone is not rooted sha o
Ram Booster.
Google search Ram optimizerx
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dakama(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
please bro, how much is l3 in umuahia
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
yetunsbay: pls where cn i dwnload syblatv coz whenever i want to dwnload it fr sybla.com dis is what i do come across......where cn i get real one?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kendzyma(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guyz help!!just loadd 200 and xnt bbud3 2 440,bt d rep am getin waz "ur request waz nt sucesful cous u can only subscrib 1nc in dis offer" plz wats realy rng?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ONLY USERS OF L3 SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS HERE grin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2013
yetunsbay: pls where cn i dwnload syblatv coz whenever i want to dwnload it fr sybla.com dis is what i do come across......where cn i get real one?

Here: http://source.sybla.com/syblatvplus.apk

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...