Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (360986 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
easyhopes:

You generalized by saying "U quys
here aint cool and corperative" and I'm one of em guys,, Dumb Asss grin .
wharreva scum^_^ u could EFF off now
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Can sum1 teach me how to go abt dat whatsapp plus tin? It kipz tellin me to redownload d main whatsapp and later uninstall it and install d whatsapp plus again, bt still it cant verify my number, still tellin me to do d whole process again
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by tboyw(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Please, i need your assistance on my Tecno l3 phone, after installing some applications on my Tecno l3 phone, it hanged, i then removed the battery and returned the battery to the phone to switch it on but i saw an unusual logo on the screen whilst switching it on and it hanged, i was scared! I removed the battery again and when i returned the battery to the re-switch it on, i refuses to boot, it only displays Tecno on the screen, i've even removed the memory card and my sims, but the situation still remain thesame. Abeg what should i do to rectify this ugly issue on my Phone?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2013
bonetalk: Please, i need your assistance on my Tecno l3 phone, after installing some applications on my Tecno l3 phone, it hanged, i then removed the battery and returned the battery to the phone to switch it on but i saw an unusual logo on the screen whilst switching it on and it hanged, i was scared! I removed the battery again and when i returned the battery to the re-switch it on, i refuses to boot, it only displays Tecno on the screen, i've even removed the memory card and my sims, but the situation still remain thesame. Abeg what should i do to rectify this ugly issue on my Phone?

Remove your battery and wait for 5mins,then switch it on... it same prob, then it might be Bricked.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Judinho59: .

Remove your battery and wait for 5mins,then switch it on... it same prob, then it might be Bricked.
then get a custom rom or go Carl care
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bennito: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Want to sale my Tecno Q1. Just used it for three months. It's still in its best shape. It has been rooted and I have lots of great and nice applications on it.
I also have a spare battery for the phone. All the accessories and receipt are still intact. Just giving it away at the rate of 13k. Reason for selling it is dt I wanna upgrade to A+
Interested buyer should reach me on whatsapp thru 08039598611.
Location is Enugu.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by capip120(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls i just got my L3 today wat tv will i download that dat is going to enable me watch live matches like laliga, EPL and Champs League? Pls i need it urgently.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2013
capip120: Pls i just got my L3 today wat tv will i download that dat is going to enable me watch live matches like laliga, EPL and Champs League? Pls i need it urgently.
LTV
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lekkie073(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2013
capip120: Pls i just got my L3 today wat tv will i download that dat is going to enable me watch live matches like laliga, EPL and Champs League? Pls i need it urgently.
sybla tv
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls somebody with idea on how to enable 3G on Sim 2 tecno L3 or any application switcher for Wcdma on android sim 2?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mrjerry: pls somebody with idea on how to enable 3G on Sim 2 tecno L3 or any application switcher for Wcdma on android sim 2?

Not possible bro..
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
there should be an application, anyway may a developer of android app make for us oh! smiley
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
lekkie073: sybla tv
where can it be downloaded apart from Sybla.com
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by donpapaecko(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bro I got my techno l3 factory reseted and now d alphat6 game DAT came together wit my phone refuse loading rather its asking too be connected to a WiFi or a carrier network,pls possible solution and also how can I save d raw file downloadedg from google playstore.thanks
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ikes9(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
guys...pls i need your help...am using L3....
I wanted to take a pic on sunday evening....d flash didnt respond like it should...then it went off by it self...
I removed d ba3 put it back....then d flash came on......i hadnt put the phone on yet...d flash came on.....the phone frnt panel started getting hot.....d ba3 too....infact d whole phone was hot....
Plz wah should i do
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by abubaka101: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
donpapaecko: Bro I got my techno l3 factory reseted and now d alphat6 game DAT came together wit my phone refuse loading rather its asking too be connected to a WiFi or a carrier network,pls possible solution and also how can I save d raw file downloadedg from google playstore.thanks
If the files are installed, just Use ES File explorer, click the menu and then go to the fourth category, under dat category, find "App Manager". From there, select any app by long pressing the icon, then choose the "backup" option. that's all. Check 4 d apk in the backup folder.
When u reset ur phone, did any system app dat u removed comeback, if it's unrooted?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by capip120(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls peeps i recharged dis morning on my glo sim and i was given 30mb but since then it has refused to browse not until i subscribed for the daily 13mb even wen i exhausted dat 13mb i was hoping for it to start taking from the 30mb i had before only for it to tell me dat my 13mb is finished dat i should subscribe again which i did and it's exhausted already but the 30mb is still there and my phone refused to browse up to dis very moment.
Am on glo bounce pls wat should i do?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
jeflexy: wharreva scum^_^ u could EFF off now

U should learn how to talk in public asshole.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
ikes9: guys...pls i need your help...am using L3....
I wanted to take a pic on sunday evening....d flash didnt respond like it should...then it went off by it self...
I removed d ba3 put it back....then d flash came on......i hadnt put the phone on yet...d flash came on.....the phone frnt panel started getting hot.....d ba3 too....infact d whole phone was hot....
Plz wah should i do

You mishandled the phone... take it to CarlCare
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ikes9(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Judinho59:

You mishandled the phone... take it to CarlCare
mishandled how...and if i take it to CarlCare...will i pay?
Will i get it back that day??
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Root your N3, P3, L3, Q1.. Calabar peeps holla on whatsapp
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by donpapaecko(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
abubaka101:
If the files are installed, just Use ES File explorer, click the menu and then go to the fourth category, under dat category, find "App Manager". From there, select any app by long pressing the icon, then choose the "backup" option. that's all. Check 4 d apk in the backup folder.
When u reset ur phone, did any system app dat u removed comeback, if it's unrooted?
bro,not clear a bit.after launching es explore wat next, cos I can't find no category as u said
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 3:38am On Oct 16, 2013
hopsydboi: then get a custom rom or go Carl care
as regarding the removal of battery, i've done that over and over again with no effect. Concerning Rom custom, can i do that myself? If yes, how? Concerning Carlcare centre, i wish i could have it rectified without having to go carlcare centre cos none of their offices is near to Ado-Ekiti where i resides. Any option for me asides going to Carlcare centre Help embarassed
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2013
capip120: Pls peeps i recharged dis morning on my glo sim and i was given 30mb but since then it has refused to browse not until i subscribed for the daily 13mb even wen i exhausted dat 13mb i was hoping for it to start taking from the 30mb i had before only for it to tell me dat my 13mb is finished dat i should subscribe again which i did and it's exhausted already but the 30mb is still there and my phone refused to browse up to dis very moment.
Am on glo bounce pls wat should i do?
go to your glo access point setting, there are three or two options(access point) under that glo setting click it to be on gloflat, then u are good to go....
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 3:55am On Oct 16, 2013
yetunsbay: where can it be downloaded apart from Sybla.com
search for 1mobile on google, down their application and on it u can search for any application u like to download(including sybla), just like google playstore. After downloading Sybla tv application, you would also be requested to download Mx player for sybla tv to work, also go to 1mobile to download mx player after this..... U are good to go...... wink
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uwuana: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2013
pls is there anybody here who can help me root my l3 from Ilorin ?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by abubaka101: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2013
donpapaecko: bro,not clear a bit.after launching es explore wat next, cos I can't find no category as u said
Open ES FILE EXPLORER, DEN PRESS THE BUTTON DAT'S POSITIONED TO THE LEFT OF THE HOME BUTTON, D MENU WOULD SHOW, THEN SELECT TOOLS, A LIST OF OPTIONS WOULD SHOW, THEN SELECT "APPS MANAGER". IT WOULD NOW SHOW U ALL THE USER INSTALLED APPS. LONGCLICK ON ANY OF THEM, NEW OPTION WOULD NOW BE DISPLAYED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, FROM THERE, SELECT "BACKUP". AND DAT'S ALL.. YOU CAN GO TO THE "BACKUP" FOLDER ON UR SD CARD OR PHONE MEMORY TO CHECK 4 D APK FILE.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by abubaka101: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2013
I forced stopped my default launcher, and someother apps, at the time when I was still a novice, then it started giving me so much problem. I den did some snooping around bak den with ES Explorer and found d launcher's apk file, tried it but didn't install. So I had to remove the launcher. Would factory reset get it back?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dlex21(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Flawless girl: if the game have cache file download it,but if there's no cache file just download the apk and launche it,the remanning file will be downloaded through the apk when it is launched,which game is that
most games i wanna download on android mob....
ow do u download over 500mb
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by abubaka101: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2013
You guys should move this group back, away 4rm Whatsapp.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2013
abubaka101: I forced stopped my default launcher, and someother apps, at the time when I was still a novice, then it started giving me so much problem. I den did some snooping around bak den with ES Explorer and found d launcher's apk file, tried it but didn't install. So I had to remove the launcher. Would factory reset get it back?

Absolutely not... I might be wrong tho..

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.