Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (361346 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Hexzy(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2013
ad me to whatsapp group. 08065328247
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Gurus in da house, pls wats d work of ''ClockWorkMod'' in phone and how to use it? Thnks in advnc
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by victorVIC1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Add me:08104352067. L3.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls:
1. My flashshare never open wot cn i do?
2. Hw cn I rename my pix?
Tnx...
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by generalmaxi267: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bbm is now available on techno l3 7B9C56BF
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
enigmatique: Brothers and sisters, rejoice with me! After much browsing, stress, frustration, downloading, reading, failures and much more, I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ROOTING MY L3!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHHOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!
Pls help me bro, been unable to root mine
Thanks
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Stefan01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ekennovative:
link suspended. any alternative.
d link z still very active . been usin for people for 3days now. Anyways, my pin is 7B6717AB
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by duality(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please how do I do a screen shot?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Stefan01(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
duality: Please how do I do a screen shot?
very simple... press n hold d power button & volume down button at d same tym.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by vivaciouzz(f): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
plz how can I use fonts on my unrooted tecno l3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by olusogo1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
guys add me on bbm 75A7ABEC
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls help........my flashare have never open,wot can i do?
Also,how do i rename my pix?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
TECNO PARTNERS BLACKBERRY ON BBM ANDROIDS APPLICATION.

TECNO Mobile, one of the leading smartphones brand has announced its collaboration with Blackberry on the mobile application, BBM.

TECNO mobile phones are using the famous and popular android system, which already conquers the heart of most of phone users in the world. While Blackberry messenger, was initially only used by Blackberry phones users and also very popular especially in the Nigerian market, “Everybody have a BB pin”… Well, now BBM is available on the android system and customers can enjoy even more features with this new version, some of those listed below:

BBM Chat – Enjoy real, immediate conversations with friends on Android, iPhone and BlackBerry smartphones. Not only does BBM let you know that your message has been delivered and read, it also shows you that your friend is responding to the message.

More than chat – With BBM you can share files on your phone such as photos and voice notes, all in an instant.

Keep your group in the loop – Multi-person chats are a great way to invite contacts to chat together. BBM Groups let’s you invite up to 30 friends to chat together, and go a step further than multi-chat by sharing photos and schedules. And, with Broadcast Message, you can send a message out to all your BBM contacts at once.

Post Updates and stay in the know – BBM lets you post a personal message, profile picture and your current status, and lets your contacts know instantly in Updates.

Your unique PIN – Every BBM user has a unique PIN that maintains your privacy, so you don’t have to give out your phone number or email address to a new or casual contact.

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) allows chatting and sharing of information with up to 30users in a single conversation. It has been mainstay of blackberry device since early 2000s. BBM also made available for it user a unique PIN that maintains their privacy. This prevents you from giving out your phone or email address to a new or casual contact.

According to Vice President, TECNO Group, Mr. Arif Chowdhury, this collaboration is a unique one that will enhance the brand feasibility of both TECNO and Blackberry.

Arif, disclosed that the agreement, which was signed on 17th September, 2013 will allows Blackberry messenger to be preloaded on TECNO Smartphones. Based on this arrangement, customers who buy TECNO phones will find the BBM application already preloaded and this available in 20 countries. For those customers already using TECNO phones, it will possible to download the application through the Google play store

“This collaboration is not only good news for TECNO and Blackberry, but also and especially for customers. Indeed Blackberry users who want to keep their BB Pin while using TECNO phones can now make it possible through the new application version coming soon” Arif Said.

“We are very proud of this collaboration, It is our objectives not only for Nigerians and indeed Africa as a whole to acquire Smartphones and enjoy a smart life but also to be able to use the phone to its maximum benefit and that is why we collaborated with Blackberry to preload BBM on all TECNO Smartphones” The Vice President Said.

On the other hand, the Vice President for BBM at Blackberry Mr. Andrew Bocking said, “BBM is a very engaging messaging service that is simple to use, easy to personalize and has an immediacy that is necessary for mobile communications,” With many people now using TECNO Smartphones, this is absolutely the right time to bring on board BBM application on TECNO phones to allow its numerous customers enjoy the best of interactions with families and loved ones.

Mr. Chowdhury added that TECNO phones will be preloaded with BBM and also with the new Palmchat version, “Palmchat is an application which allows you to create thousands of new friends around you and all over the world, these two applications complement each other very well” he concluded.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
vivaciouzz: plz how can I use fonts on my unrooted tecno l3

it's very possible but not advisable....you need to root your device and have CWM before you change fonts
..else when Lè Bricking syndrome ensues.......
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Add me up too 7AB83B35 and if u wish to b added to nairaland BBM group signify
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by enigmatique(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hey peeps, pls wu has used a 32gig memory card on their L3? I'm thinking of buying one.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ayostically: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
I got my l3 recently n stil learnin. D follow com wasap is outdated so l gat2 dload, bt wen l ddload (e b lyk say, r no dload finis.) Msg l got is dat "there is prob parsin d package...." wetin mek l do?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by enigmatique(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ayostically: I got my l3 recently n stil learnin. D follow com wasap is outdated so l gat2 dload, bt wen l ddload (e b lyk say, r no dload finis.) Msg l got is dat "there is prob parsin d package...." wetin mek l do?
Go to Google Playstore and search for Whatsapp and download it. I will also advice that you make sure that you have a good, steady internet connection for the sake of the download. Another option is to collect it frm another Android user, preferably Tecno, using Flash Share.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
enigmatique: Hey peeps, pls wu has used a 32gig memory card on their L3? I'm thinking of buying one.
I have and it works perfectly.. A 32gig memory card is highly recommended 4 Gamers lyk me

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by cmpunk: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
finally
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
flawless911: I have and it works perfectly.. A 32gig memory card is highly recommended 4 Gamers lyk me

how much? if its above 3k, I go produce 21gig for my backyard. shebi una go buy?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
7B88AA1F_bbm add up
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by babatee2013: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2013
Add me on bbm 7B42C8FD
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Damlesky(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2013
abeg who fit give the link to download free version of power amp'
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2013
BBM is now available for download on play store
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by babatee2013: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2013
let create L3 group on bbm o. Add me on bbm 7B42C8FD
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dmedalion2: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2013
yetunsbay: Pls:
1. My flashshare never open wot cn i do?
2. Hw cn I rename my pix?
Tnx...
1 .delete and reinstall ur flashare
2.rename pic with any file manager app....
xplore,es file,astro ......
etc
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dmedalion2: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Dollerman: Gurus in da house, pls wats d work of ''ClockWorkMod'' in phone and how to use it? Thnks in advnc

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-clockworkmod-recovery-and-how-to-use-it-on-android-complete-guide/
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ayostically: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2013
enigmatique: Go to Google Playstore and search for Whatsapp and download it. I will also advice that you make sure that you have a good, steady internet connection for the sake of the download. Another option is to collect it frm another Android user, preferably Tecno, using Flash Share.
Den do l hv 2 delete both d dload 1 n d expired follow com?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dmedalion2: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2013
enigmatique: As part of my rejoicing on rooting my L3 I want to sincerely pray for God's blessings on Dmedallion, Baba2023, Uche715, Mosezky, Jeflexy, and sexymonkey(though I wld av preferred saintlymonkey or something). From d depth of my heart I say God bless you all. Thank you.
uwc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.