Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President (19965 Views)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by chizel: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Another successful mistake in case he forgets,is sleeping with his daughter inlaw,killing of bola ige should also be mentioned as one of his successful mistake.as far as Nigerians are concerned,this ape of a man called obasanjo is the worst mistake that Nigeria ever make

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Igbo.owore:

Don't be silly. The British gave away Bakassi long before Obasanjo joined the Nigerian Army. Obeying the judgement of the ICJ which ruled that Bakassi was in Cameroun, meant he gave it away? When the British amalgamated the Federation called Nigeria were we consulted? Likewise when they gave away Bakassi.

Obasanjo is someone I have little respect for but we should not play politics with the Bakassi issue. The man is close to his grave and lets put the records straight.

It was Gowon that Gave Bakassi away and not Obasanjo or the British. My Anger is that OBJ/GEJ didn't fight to reclaim the land.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Abu Mikey: Useless Primate!!!
we all are primates.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by yeeboowore: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2013
gboss4sure:

It was Gowon that Gave Bakassi away and not Obasanjo or the British. My Anger is that OBJ/GEJ didn't fight to reclaim the land.

Another biafran propagandist. How did Gowon give away Bakassi?
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by yeeboowore: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2013
gidson12:
which one of these are u;
(a) fooolish (b) stoopid (c) an idioot (d) just ignorant

Scum! You are all of the above.

Kindly explain how obasanjo gave away Bakassi?
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by cosify: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Using only Unilag as an example is grossly inadequate for his 3 yrs as head of state and 8 years as president.No body is perfect but he made a litany of mistakes during his reign which time and space will not permit me to mention.He can not use that of Unilag alone to excuse himself.He is a septuagenerian now and should do more of praying and drawing closer to his creator by d way he lives than defending his past and distracting d busy public.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by dahmie2013: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2013
What an oxymoron.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by dee1wolex(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Being the first military head of state to hand power to civilian and the first civilian to hand to another civilian maks u the greatest nigerian....haters shud keep hating,bt history cant be altered.....
Ur greatest mistake however is dis PhD holder in retardeenology u imposed on us...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by redcliff: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=14pt]successful mistakes? to me it sounds more like actually completing making these mistakes[/size]
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2013
dridowu: Me i like ds man well well.
dee1wolex: Being the first military head of state to hand power to civilian and the first civilian to hand to another civilian maks u the greatest nigerian....haters shud keep hating,bt history cant be altered.....
Ur greatest mistake however is dis PhD holder in retardeenology u imposed on us...
Igbo.owore:

Gold2Naira.Com:
OBJ the man
U dudes are not alone as Baba is directly/indirectly pioneer of Change in Nigeria !!!

GenBuhari, Oya call ''thoth'' make we break it down here again !!!
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by bantonservices(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2013
234GT: ......Like spending sixteen billion dollars on electricity and leaving the power sector worse off than it was in 1999.....
i wonder o
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by loswhite(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Igbo.owore:

Don't be silly. The British gave away Bakassi long before Obasanjo joined the Nigerian Army. Obeying the judgement of the ICJ which ruled that Bakassi was in Cameroun, meant he gave it away? When the British amalgamated the Federation called Nigeria were we consulted? Likewise when they gave away Bakassi.

Obasanjo is someone I have little respect for but we should not play politics with the Bakassi issue. The man is close to his grave and lets put the records straight.
it wasn't British. It was yakubu gowon dat ceded it to Cameroon during d civil war
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by yeeboowore: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2013
loswhite: it wasn't British. It was yakubu gowon dat ceded it to Cameroon during d civil war
Do know that Southern Cameroun used to be a part of Nigeria I meant.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by loswhite(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Igbo.owore:

Do know that Southern Cameroun should to be a part of Nigeria.
pls elaborate on that and the word should means it was suppose to but it is not in reality
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by oubi: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: mumu, i knw all ur rantings are jes to arose the sympathy from ur biafran counterparts.

Didn't the country has 10yrs to appeal on bakkassi issue?

U see, with all ur rantings and crying, it is more easier to stroke the ego of ur fellow 'fake' baifran soldiers who by nature are driven by arrogance and violence!

If that's the only one you saw then its either you are operating from a cracked screen or your eyez are damaged

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by thisisjonny(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
It is a pity that u people dont have respect for elders in this nation. What you think u are enjoying today is the what baba has put in place. After baba Iyabo has left tall me one special thing in this country that has happen, is it good road,high level of corruption, electricity, education system, let us mention few. Go back to your bed to think or go back to Nigeria histroy, what did you people know. This is a man that deserves to be respected.Go back to your father or ucles to learn more about what hv happened in the past concerning this great man. if it is based on point baba has score 85% in this nation conpared to any other president or head of state in this country. Baba God bless u concerning your effort towards this great nation and bless Nigeria too.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by Tolexander: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
deleteme: Foolish Yoruba Ugly Man.............worst Nigerin President
eni ti ko ba ni iru eni, ko le mo iyi eni!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by gidson12(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Igbo.owore:

I repeat again, Mr mooron
which one of these are u;
(a) fooolish (b) stoopid (c) an idioot (d)
just ignorant

NB:
Seun this forum would be a better place if we appropriately describe people for who they are.....this dumb here need to be called a mo.Ron why do u substitute a fitting word like that with slowpoke
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by tellwsdom: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
OgidiBoy: Why won't this man go and die so we can stop hearing about him and forget he was ever born.

He cannot die because jesus has already died for him. Lobatan. kekekeke
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: Shutting down PH Airport for years and allowing only Lagos Airport was a successful mistake.

Shutting down Calabar EPZ and keep Apapa wharf was Successful mistake.

Building Gas Plant at Ondo where there is no gas instead of building at Bonny where there is Gas was successful mistake

Holding Lagos State Allocation for 1 yr which finally ended up in Tinubu's account at a single deposit was a great successful mistake.

Leading the last squad that decimated millions of biafrans during the civil was a successful mistake

Pursuing Mike Adenuga out of the country after cancelling his $2m worth of OPL and receiving his 250 million during a Presidential Library launch was a successful mistake.

Choice of sick Yaradua and 'potentially controllable GEJ, who by the way prove he is a man of himself' was a successful which gives me a smile.

Giving out Bakassi to Cameroun without a single gun shot was another successful mistake

OHBEEJAH, you are a successful mistake Nigeria ever made.
gej is a bigger mistake
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by justplainpaul(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
I dey laugh
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by steppin: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Suck-sex-ful mistakes indeed!
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by justplainpaul(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Obj was a better president than gej can ever be. even the sick yaradua was better than gej. i know being a president of a country is not a strall in the park, but when you are not competent enough, you should respect yourself and step down. i mean what happen to being principled?
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by lullyboy: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
arthur2k5:

Dat Too was a Successful Mistake! grin grin grin

...Yea...4 generator sellers and petrol sellers
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by antartica(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Willzkid: But how did this Afe-Babalola become so rich?

You are wondering when obj is in his guest list? He is a gang member and all gang members get their shares of nigerian spoils,irrespective of what they call themselves professionally. It is only Nigeria that professors steals "prolificly" and shamelessly befriend traitors like obj.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by gidson12(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
justplainpaul: Obj was a better president than gej can ever be. even the sick yaradua was better than gej. i know being a president of a country is not a strall in the park, but when you are not competent enough, you should respect yourself and step down. i mean what happen to being principled?
shut up prick........even sick yaradua is beta than all the health in u

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by goodgood2(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigerians have really given gej bad names. I wonder why they have not given this pre-historic mammal anyones yet. Can somebody create a thread with the caption "What name fits Olusegun Obasanjo?"
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by justplainpaul(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
GEJ has no leadership qualities. you dön`t need a söothsayer to tell you that he is not a self made achiever. something is not just right in luckville. if u check GEJ back trail. you`ll found out that all his predecessors where out of office through bad circumstances. i hate GEJ person with a passion.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by goodgood2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
justplainpaul: GEJ has no leadership qualities. you dön`t need a söothsayer to tell you that he is not a self made achiever. something is not just right in luckville. if u check GEJ back trail. you`ll found out that all his predecessors where out of office through bad circumstances. i hate GEJ person with a passion.
Then, hug the nearest transformer.

Or better still, continue hating and die of high blood pressure later.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by redsun(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
good.good:
Nigerians have really given gej bad names. I wonder why they have not given this pre-historic mammal anyones yet. Can somebody create a thread with the caption "What name fits Olusegun Obasanjo?"

Obj is a spent walrus.Though not as intelligent as a wild walrus,but in physical resemblance he is a replica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walrus
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by justplainpaul(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
gidson12:
shut up prick........even sick yaradua is beta than all the health in u
To say your fathers wasted sperms on u, will be an understatement. u this bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President by justplainpaul(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
good.good:

Then, hug the nearest transformer.

Or better still, continue hating and die of high blood pressure later.
i don`t blame u, i blame your parents who didn`t use u for rituals. and i know they will regret it till their dying day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwoolu Hosts Veteran Singers, Tony Tetullia & Azzadus / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Bashir Magashi: Bandits Becoming A Nuisance, Nigerians Believe We're Incapable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.