Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48852 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Bokoharam: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
mark joshua: In τ̣̣ђё last days said τ̣̣ђё bible there wil be many signs and wonders watch D̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅ are not mislead

Blov: speak evil of no man, so He said!!

The same source also says, "Test all spirits to be sure they are of God!"
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
I think Oyedepo is the most criticized pastor in Nigeria now.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by moscobabs(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
I will not be part of those people that will bite their fingers when TB is going to paradise neither will I be the suporter of Devil but if Devil can deliver or save my life i will suport him. bt guys do not judge so u will not be judged.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by AGgal(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
And i pity u who have made urself a glorified chief judge. Hope u r pure n holy? Cos judgement awaits u "tester of spirits".

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by adejabs(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2013
God Is With Us!, thnx for ur positive impact in my life MOG. The best is yet to come...
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by bebechuks: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2013
My father in the Lord!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by kaze4blues(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
God bless TBJ
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Temptee101(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
You should feel sorry for yourself and people like you who hate and envy other people's gift. TBJ didnt just spring up from nowhere, he started from the scrathe, the video clip of his early days says it all. He is 50years and stil waxing stronger. I pray that God Almighty should strengthen and anoint him afresh to do that which God has created him for without minding what critics and haters say. God has blessed him and nobody can change that. On a last note, if devil can use a man to do all that TBJ has done, why wont people gladly worship and adore the devil?. God bless you a billion times prophet TBJ. You are indeed a gift to humanity. You have taught me that everything that God has created is a part, that we are a solution to one another, you are because i am. Also that better is not good enough that the best is yet to come. God bless you richly, immeasurably and unequivocally.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by babsthegreat: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2013
T.B Joshua is indeed a great man of God,May God bless him.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by missystephen: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2013
I am a fan of the Prophet; God bless you real good say.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by alosnika: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Pastor please use your gift to eliminate the greed and atrocities of our leaders. Please cast out the demons that allow them steal billions every term from the masses
Please use your gifts to create jobs for all the jobless youths, fathers and mothers.( 1O Million people for starts ok even 1 million, I will actually even go for 10,000)
Please help the masses think more positive and love there brother and themselves.
Please use your gifts to make all Rossnik and others dreams come true that Nigeria will be as prosperous and developed more then the west.
Please use your gifts to part the oil from the polluted sea, so Delta people can fish and have a clean environment..
Please use half that cash and build a major health care facility so my people don't have to fly out of the country for treatment.
That is the activity that will shut down non- believers even one or two if its too much at once.

He is a man of God not Federal or State govt. You need to understand the differences between the roles of 'men of God' and the responsibilities of your state and federal govt. Our frustration should be directed to our Federal and State govt. You cannot expect any of our men of God to assume the responsibilities of Federal govt.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by nolvera(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2013
God is still saying something

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2013
T.B Joshua has recieved lately More Honor than God himself, i luv u dis i luv u dat, how else will he get u guys if not from the Public show of givin??, Some of u can Deny ur Parents cos of 10k talk more of God dat u cant see,

T.B Joshua has already recieved his reward here on earth,

There are many M.O.Gs Giving far more better than him bt u will neva here it cos they dnt organise video coverage to show off wat they are giving to the poor in other to recieve praises from men,

Some M.O.Gs Prints Millions of copies of daily devotional n Bibles worth Millions of dollars dat hav saved n changed lifes n distribute them all across the world without making a single noise about it, yet we here life changing testimonies too, Greedy people will always prefare gift n money instead of knowledge to make same...

Remember a friend of the world is an enemy Of God, forbes this n forbes dat, somtimes i wonder,

during the time of Jesus, after feeding the 5000, most of them use to come to him not cos of the word bt to be feed of same, T.B Joshua is without the word n thats why He is using food n gifts to draw people closer cos he knows how well people love eatin n drinking n gifts,

U WONDER WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO WEDDING RECEPTIONS INSTEAD OF D WEDDING PROPER?? THE ANSWER IS FOOD N DRINKS,
Even the devil tried to tempt Jesus with same.. To the world once u are a man o God n u dnt openly give u are fake, i ve tasted the Spirit behind T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!!

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Emmanuel! Emmanuel!! Emmanuel!!! I am proud to b a member of the ministry!

The Man in d Synagogue #TBJ
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2013
TB Joshua, god of man (gom)
I pity this generation that has been blinded and could
Not read the bible but follow god of men.

By there fruits you shall know them.
Brothers and sister on Christ shine your eyes and let Holy spirit
Guild you right.

I wish you well.

Shalom!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2013
U have said it all. D man is doing wat God commanded. Wch is, helping d less privilege. How many such men of God can we mention? I beg make way 4 me 2 get my own blessings from him. T.B. Carry go jor
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Albert708(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2013
TB Joshua is the messiah of our generation, he is the greatest among all the present MOG and GO's. I have never see a man on earth that can be use to compare the work TB Joshua have done in the life of many around the world and even Nigeria. Nigeria is bless to have a prophet TB Joshua in their land
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Oohrhii(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Firefire: TB Joshua, god of man (gom)
I pity this generation that has been blinded and could
Not read the bible but follow god of men.

By there fruits you shall know them.
Brothers and sister on Christ shine your eyes and let Holy spirit
Guild you right.

I wish you well.

Shalom!

You are an idiot.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
If the OP was hoping to launder T.B. Joshua then I think s/he went off course.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
I just watched Emmanuel TV now...he gave away a total of 6million Naira as scholarship to about 20 students with 2 bags of rice for each of them...

i'm nt a fan nor his critic but i just know that this society and world would be better IF other men of God would emulate this man of synagogue.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by vitality22(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ajasnoop:

When did this people visit Nigeria or did they sneak in through the backdoor?Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda

Yes, they did. I actually watched it on Emmanuel tv when the late Ghanaian president Attah Mills visited him.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by muyen666: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
i can only talk abt what i see and know...which is actually a fact of d matter..TB JOSHUA IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN ALL THE RICH " RIGHTIOUS " PASTORS PUT TOGETHER IN TERMS OF GIVING BACK TO D SOCIETY AND THE NEEDY...spritually,i leave him to God,the author and finisher of our faith..that is His bussiness and not mine..
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Lovine: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.

From your personal TEST what did you find?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Simonwal: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
The best Man of God as far as am concerened. His God shall be my God,need miracle in my life this week,his God shall do it now. I believe, if u believe u can write same thing like me cos am coming for Testimonies this week. I will serve his God
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Tofax: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
10 Reasons Why America Loves Emmanuel TV!
We all would agree that Emmanuel TV is living beyond it’s
purpose to change lives, change nations, and change the world.
Today, Friday, March 8th, Emmanuel TV is celebrating their 7th
birthday. We are thankful to God for giving this vision to His
servant Prophet TB Joshua to spread the Gospel through the
medium of Emmanuel TV.
Here are 10 reasons America loves Emmanuel TV!
1. Faith Building Testimonies . Testimonies are the articles of
faith that help us defeat Satan. Scripture says, “We overcome
Satan by our testimony…” (Rev 12:11). Testimonies of healing
from incurable disease like HIV and cancer go very far to build
our faith. The most amazing part is that testimonies come with
before and after medical reports to prove the person is
completely healed. NO ONE these days does that and this shows
how the power of God is real.
2. Deliverance From Demons. Satan is our common enemy, the
author of different afflictions. Modern christianity avoids the
notion about demons. The Fire of Holy Spirit at SCOAN exposes
and expels evil spirits. When demons confess, it gives us insight
into the realm of the demonic. How satan uses things like video
games, Facebook, internet, sin and etc. to influence this
generation.
3. Personal Prophecies That Reveal The Root Cause Of Our
Problems. How Man of God speaks very accurate prophecies to
individuals which brings total restoration in ones life. Issues that
many ministers would not talk about like sex, money, curses,
career etc. Prophecies on Emmanuel TV don’t just bring
encouragement but reveal the root cause of peoples problems
and put an end to their dilemmas.
4. Importance Of Our Dreams. In our generation many neglect
their dreams but how we see on Emmanuel TV that satan uses
that to enter into peoples lives. In the Bible we see many times
how God spoke to people through the dreams and we should not
neglect but rather ask God to use it for His glory.
5. Christ Centered Teaching. Simple but deep and profound.
Prophet TB Joshua always preaches the whole counsel of God.
Not just on certain subjects like prosperity, blessing and feeling
good, but truths like holiness, righteousness, judgement,
evangelism and repentance.
6. More For Others, Less For Ourselves. Charity in SCOAN really
shows the world an example of how to be Christ like. To reach
out to the fatherless, needy, less fortunate, those who are
neglected by society. This inspires the whole world to do good to
change the bad we see in our communities.
7. God Can Use Any Medium To Express Himself. As it was so it
is. In the lives of Jesus and Apostles how God expressed himself
through medium like water, handkerchiefs, shadow and etc. We
see clearly on Emmanuel TV that God uses mediums like
Anointing Water, Anointing Sticker, Handkerchief, and much more
to express His power. The way and the manner God works in
ones life differs.
8. How Man of God Models Forgiveness Toward His Accusers .
Forgiveness is clearly shown toward those who falsely accused,
betrayed and blackmailed the ministry and Man of God. This
shows no matter how big or small you are, we should forgive
because we were forgiven.
9. World Wide Prophecies. Man of God would stand in the
congregation and prophecy events that are happening in USA,
ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE and much more. Like in Amos 3:7 tells
us that God does nothing without first revealing it to His
servants, the Prophets. Some might say that the world is coming
to an end, but Emmanuel TV shows us that God who owns our
future, present and past will not leave us without a solution.
10. Man of God Always Prays for Viewers. We have seen many
testimonies of people who were healed, blessed, delivered and
saved through Emmanuel TV. This shows like Man of God says
distance is not a barrier for Jesus. Viewers all over the world
who are not present in the service still get to partake of the
power of God through the prayers of Man of God.
Keep Watching Emmanuel TV! emmanuel.tv
Culled from:watchjoshua.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Lovine: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Church prostitutes that jump from one to church to another in search of miracles will have themselves to blame at the end of the day. Don't say i didn't warn you!

No church can save you but JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
To me, this man is a magician but believe me, i love him far more than all the other pastors in Nigeria combined.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Lovine: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
[b]T.B Joshua has recieved lately More Honor than God himself, i luv u dis i luv u dat, how else will he get u guys if not from the Public show of givin??, Some of u can Deny ur Parents cos of 10k talk more of God dat u cant see,

T.B Joshua has already recieved his reward here on earth,

There are many M.O.Gs Giving far more better than him bt u will neva here it cos they dnt organise video coverage to show off wat they are giving to the poor in other to recieve praises from men,

Some M.O.Gs Prints Millions of copies of daily devotional n Bibles worth Millions of dollars dat hav saved n changed lifes n distribute them all across the world without making a single noise about it, yet we here life changing testimonies too, Greedy people will always prefare gift n money instead of knowledge to make same...

Remember a friend of the world is an enemy Of God, forbes this n forbes dat, somtimes i wonder,

during the time of Jesus, after feeding the 5000, most of them use to come to him not cos of the word bt to be feed of same, T.B Joshua is without the word n thats why He is using food n gifts to draw people closer cos he knows how well people love eatin n drinking n gifts,

U WONDER WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO WEDDING RECEPTIONS INSTEAD OF D WEDDING PROPER?? THE ANSWER IS FOOD N DRINKS,
Even the devil tried to tempt Jesus with same.. To the world once u are a man o God n u dnt openly give u are fake, i ve tasted the Spirit behi
nd T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!![/b]

WHY HAS IT PAINED YOU LIKE THIS. HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, HE'S GOD'S SENT
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by dnawah(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze: I cant say if he is good or bad. I used to know him back from the days when the church was still located in a slump... I visited him then because we are from same hometown and he is still a family friend even though I never.....
i need his prayers o!how do i get to him one on one
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by nosike3(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ijogz K: Funny enough a lot of peeps av stopped criticizing him, Nobody get time for him again,

We have Rivers State, GEJ, and Fashola taking the whole attention now..

While the first 2 are busy fighting, the Latter is busy working and searching for a credible successor..

Fashola when you die, we promise to put your pix on the N5,000 note. You deserve it waaaaaay better than dat Biafran!!

"Am not being tribalistic ohhhh, na una dey always talk proudly Biafran"
*out of point* only one word can effectively describe you.... MO..RON

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by snowprince01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
TB Joshua is of God and if a devil has his kind of heart and do things that he does, then I tell you truly that most people on earth are even worse than the devil, and the devil deserves a mild judgement.. Let he that believes be fulfilled in his faith and he that does not be contented with his derives finally.. Shikinah . Pray for me God own prophet TB Joshua
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by realkola: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze: I cant say if he is good or bad. I used to know him back from the days when the church was still located in a slump... I visited him then because we are from same hometown and he is still a family friend even though I never.....

I see.na so life be.U better go hustle Ur own money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Releases Hot New Photos / Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.