Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., (676 Views)

Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / Picture That Says A Thousand Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by dgamechanger: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
i went to my usual I.T class last week,the lecturer was teaching when he brought up a topic about bokoharam, and a college of mine(a Muslim woman) by the name Aisha she said "if you know the real story behind bokoharam you wouldnt blame them", saying it was a group used by a certain northern governor(forgotten his name) to rig and win an election, after the election they weren't given the settlement agreed on, then i asked angrily " what has this got to do with the killings of the Christians? was the governor a christian? why are the Christians the scape goat in this matter? if the northern governor cant control there people then what sort of leaders are they?" angrily i continued "why are they bombing only the churches and not the mosque? why are the killing most of the Christians and not the Muslims? what have the Christians done to deserve all this?". then she said "its not just a northern problem, its a national problem" i hurriedly interrupted and said "it has nothing to do with us, its your problem and your leaders should find a way to contain it".and that moment she looked at me, and said "do you think we northerners enjoy whats happening? that she has lost her whole family and shes scared of going back to her place in the north, that she now lives in fear, that why am i being so selfish? that the Hausa(northerners) hates whats happening and all they want is peace, then she started weeping and said that's the problem with Nigerians, we don't believe in one another, cant we see what the leaders are trying to do with us? "THEY ARE PLAYING US" She screamed, and said it again "WE HAVE ALL BEEN PLAYED BY OUR LEADERS" this has nothing to do with "RELIGION", THE HAUSA(Northerners) don't want war we want peace, we are scared, all this is all about "POWER", OUR LEADERS ARE SELFISH, all they think about is themselves and power, nothing else, we are not on there list,the don't care about us if the did, this killing of innocent people would have stopped,that's to show you the extent they are willing to go for power.
then i realized i was been biased, selfish,i felt used by our leaders, i realized the Muslims are no enemies to the Christians nor the Hausa to the igbos, our real enemy was our leader, miss Aisha made it clear to me that we are one, but the leaders are selfish, and the only way we can survive this menace is if we stand as one and say NO to our corrupt leaders.
lets re-unite i beg all of you, we are one and say no to power driven leaders. we exchanged contact. she was a good person who understood the meaning of Love AND UNIONISM[left][/left].

1 Like

Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by trekkie: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2013
now the only thing some person will see in this thought provoking piece is that he hugged aisha undecided
so let me just pre-empt any flippant comments.

1 Like

Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by Blazinraj01(f): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Its really thought provoking and she's right. If only Nigerian citizens would realise that but most of us are blinded by the word 'RELIGION' and not wanting to listen to the truth even when it stares us in the eyes.
I pray it all ends well and in peace

1 Like

Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by Vado(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Ermmm

Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Blazinraj01: Its really thought provoking and she's right. If only Nigerian citizens would realise that but most of us are blinded by the word 'RELIGION' and not wanting to listen to the truth even when it stares us in the eyes.
I pray it all ends well and in peace
keep decieving urself there!

First, the woman doesn't even knw wot she is saying...it was to rig an election, they now started bombing churches!

It was not religion, yet they train up in yemen.

It was our leaders, yet JTF is killing them off!!!

U are playing yourself:::

Boko haram is a terrorist group thea screams allahu akbar and let out the bomb!! No more, no less!!!

Abi na halleluya dem dey scream? Abi na mosque dem dey bomb?

Una no well, even u and ur fuckin aisha!!!

1 Like

Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by dgamechanger: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2013
u should understand there extremist, and different kind of muslims,...not all are d same,..d bokoharam is caused by the leaders and not the hausa people.....
Re: We Have All Be Played Says A Muslim Woman., by Blazinraj01(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: keep decieving urself there!

First, the woman doesn't even knw wot she is saying...it was to rig an election, they now started bombing churches!

It was not religion, yet they train up in yemen.

It was our leaders, yet JTF is killing them off!!!

U are playing yourself:::

Boko haram is a terrorist group thea screams allahu akbar and let out the bomb!! No more, no less!!!

Abi na halleluya dem dey scream? Abi na mosque dem dey bomb?

Una no well, even u and ur fuckin aisha!!!

Lwkmd

No need arguing with you
Keep wallowing in your ignorance
Pele, sogbo

(1) (Reply)

If You Will Not Help Me Grow, Don’t Hamper My Efforts -tales Of A Nigerian Child / Deep Secrets You Dont Know / We Won’t Support Jonathan For 2015, Northern Elders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.