Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Football Transfer Live! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Transfer Live! (1279 Views)

Get Ur Updated Football Transfer News And Rumours Here!!! / Football Transfer Deadline Day Saga: English Premier League / Latest Football Transfer News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Football Transfer Live! by Koffiman: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello NLers chime in with me as I give u update on latest football transfer news around the world.
I begin by letting u know that chelsea last night signed Fulham keeper Mark Schwarzer, 40 frm fulham as a back up 4 cech.

David Moyes has just reassured united fans the club is working seriuosly behind the scene to strengten the squad
United will make a big signing this week
Roma and Spurs are keen on landing Nani's deal as the winger's future remains bleak.

Chelsea is set to gazump Spurs to sign villa's striker Benteke for £25m having missed out on Cavani.
Benteke has handed in a transfer request

Real madrid is set to pay Liverpool £40m for Suarez. Arsenal and Chelsea are also interested in the striker, but suarez favours a move to RM.
Julian Draxler tipped as potential replacement for Mata by Mou has just turned down Chelsea's offer.
Re: Football Transfer Live! by Koffiman: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok guys I'm back with more transfer news.
Arsenal have stepped up their bid for Suarez with a €40.7m offer. Their first offer was rejected but, Real madrid is set to gazump the price with a £40m offer.
Arsenal's bid for Higuain hit a snag few days back when real madrid announced its plan to keep the striker insisting arsenal has not made an offer.

Nemanja Vidic today missed out on the United's squad that jetted out to Asia for pre season, fueling speculation that his exit to AC Millan is around the corner.
Meanwhile, United is keen to buy highly rated benfica defender, Ezequel Garay as a replacement for Vidic.
United is set to return with an improved bid of around £15m for Everton left back, Leighton Baines.

Man City new manager has vowed to topple United and reclaim the tittle, while playing attractive football.
Re: Football Transfer Live! by Koffiman: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ok! I'm back today with more transfer news.

Pep Guardiola has just expressed his desire to sign Manutd target, Thiago, but the has yet to make a decision to reunite with his former boss and mentor.

Swansea has anounced the signing of Wilfred Bony.

David moyes seems to have rekindled his interest in PSV midfielder, Strootman after Roman failed to meet the club's valuation

Chelsea is ready to sell either Torres or Ba if it lands Rooney deal.

Ibrahimovic is reported to have held talks with real madrid after the club declared her interest in him.

Cavani is about to become PSG player. This is a bad news to chelsea fans.
Re: Football Transfer Live! by Koffiman: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rooney has just bn layed off by a serious harmstring injury again, casting doubt @ his future wt manutd. He will be flown back to England frm Asia and is expected to be sidelined 4 a month.

Wayanma has bn signed by southampton for a club record fee of £12.5m.
Napoli has signed Callejon of real madrid
Re: Football Transfer Live! by davmor(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Good job brother, am loving it. Please don't stop!
Re: Football Transfer Live! by Koffiman: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
davmor: Good job brother, am loving it. Please don't stop!
thanks Dav. I appreciate.
Re: Football Transfer Live! by honeric01(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2013

(1)

[PHOTOS] Ronaldo Gives All His Team-mates Personalised Watches Worth £6,500 / Heartland FC Unviels New Kits And Cash Reward For First Goal Scorer In It. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.