Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Amazing 3D Pencil Art Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3D Pencil Art Work (1290 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / Pencil Art From A Nairaland Lady / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing 3D Pencil Art Work by blackmale1: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
When artist Alessandro Diddi puts pencil to paper, his works really come to life.

His clever 3-D drawings are achieved by a trick of the mind, using shading and angles to give them a life of their own and make them 'leap off the page'.

'I want my drawings to put across the message that the eye can trick the mind and make you believe that there are dimensions that are not really there,' said Mr Diddi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358778/Artist-Alessandro-Diddi-makes-drawings-leap-page.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Revit Families & Components / Learning Graphics Design In Ibadan / My Biro Sketch ( Lil Wayne )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.