Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. (9602 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Airtel Unlimited BBM Subscription On ANDROID At #300 For A Month / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by BigBelleControl(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
I did a subscription of Airtel BIS 1,500 on my HTC Android. When I checked the available gig, I saw 2gigabytes. I was not really pissed with that but what baffled me was that the internet was working at the expense of my credit balance. The data bundle remained intact. I put a call through to the customer care and I was told it CAN NEVER WORK on Android, it is only limited to Blackberry. He advised me to either use the data on blackberry or deactivate my account if it will work. I have tried deactivating and it is not working. I want to know if there is anyone with similar issue and the best way to go about it.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by kkon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
BigBelleControl: I did a subscription of Airtel BIS 1,500 on my HTC Android. When I checked the available gig, I saw 2gigabytes. I was not really pissed with that but what baffled me was that the internet was working at the expense of my credit balance. The data bundle remained intact. I put a call through to the customer care and I was told it CAN NEVER WORK on Android, it is only limited to Blackberry. He advised me to either use the data on blackberry or deactivate my account if it will work. I have tried deactivating and it is not working. I want to know if there is anyone with similar issue and the best way to go about it.
send bcm as a text to440 using ur bb then insert d sim on ur android it should work. Rem its 1500 4 d sub.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by phiszo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
BigBelleControl: I did a subscription of Airtel BIS 1,500 on my HTC Android. When I checked the available gig, I saw 2gigabytes. I was not really pissed with that but what baffled me was that the internet was working at the expense of my credit balance. The data bundle remained intact. I put a call through to the customer care and I was told it CAN NEVER WORK on Android, it is only limited to Blackberry. He advised me to either use the data on blackberry or deactivate my account if it will work. I have tried deactivating and it is not working. I want to know if there is anyone with similar issue and the best way to go about it.
learn to read other threads. The solution is there.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by delikay4luv: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
subscribe for airtel'10mb daily plan.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by samsard(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
delikay4luv: subscribe for airtel'10mb daily plan.
*annoyed* 10mb on a droid Mtsceww

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by Valentinooo: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
samsard: *annoyed* 10mb on a droid Mtsceww
Go and read other treads on that and stop opening unnecessary treads on this issue that has been dealt wit many times... Go and subscribe to the airtel daily 10mb bundle to your 2gig, after exhausting your 10mb, your phone can now browse wit the 2gig after the 10mb
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by BigBelleControl(m): 4:25am On Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for the responses. Sorry about opening a new thread on an already discussed issue. I tried to scan if I can see a similar thread but I couldn't, that's why I opened this. Anyway, I've done the daily plan, just like I was also advised by one of their customer service agents and it now works perfectly.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by drehdinho(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Please will the 10MB make the sub an unlimited ?
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by sidvinci(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2013
No it will make ur Line untraceable.......u will come here and be asking annoying questions. Go and read other trends joor.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by DonZizzy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have this same problem of the bundle not working I have read so many treads and have even done the 10mb a day plan yet its only whatsapp and opera mini DAT works on my android device ,play store doesn't work as well as my default browser any help pls?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by OmichaelO: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
DonZizzy: I have this same problem of the bundle not working I have read so many treads and have even done the 10mb a day plan yet its only whatsapp and opera mini DAT works on my android device ,play store doesn't work as well as my default browser any help pls?
toggle between internet. ng. airtel. com
or internet. ng .zain .com
or insert theur default ip address
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by sexymma1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
wats the username and pass
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by DonZizzy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
O.michael.O:
toggle between internet. ng. airtel. com
or internet. ng .zain .com
or insert theur default ip address
I tried both APN same out come and by their default IP address wat do u mean sir cos its d IP that came with the default APN I'm using + it works fine wen I connect via WiFi; on my pc BT works wit just whatsapp on my phone
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by aluko360(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
I followed the steps below and it worked on my wifey's Samsung Note N7000.
Airtel Bis *440*16#.
It costs N1500 for 2Gb
After subscription, send deactivate to 440.
Then subscribe to daily plan of N100 *141*712*11#.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by DonZizzy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
aluko360: I followed the steps below and it worked on my wifey's Samsung Note N7000.
Airtel Bis *440*16#.
It costs N1500 for 2Gb
so its gone work perfectly after that right? even tho I have been using the subscription for other stuff?
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by DonZizzy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
I just did exactly that it didn't work this is so frustrating
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by Qwee1: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by networkgenuis: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2013
I just dont understand how some people reason. You had the option of looking for the solution here but you decided to call customer care!
What were you expecting them to tell you before? If they block it now you will be complaining. This was how some peeps were also calling MTN cc, asking them how they can use their BBC on Android, that all their friends are using it.
Please dont call them that you've gotten the solution o undecided
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by aluko360(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
DonZizzy:
so its gone work perfectly after that right? even tho I have been using the subscription for other stuff?

Sure. It will definately work
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by DonZizzy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
aluko360:

Sure. It will definately work

brotherly I don give up on the stuff its working on my system so I will manage dat cos I have loaded 100 naire like ten times to get 10mb and d rest to no avail put DAT together and I cold av use d cash for something better thanks anyway
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by aluko360(m): 4:45am On Aug 12, 2013
DonZizzy:

brotherly I don give up on the stuff its working on my system so I will manage dat cos I have loaded 100 naire like ten times to get 10mb and d rest to no avail put DAT together and I cold av use d cash for something better thanks anyway

Use the default apn.
Internet.ng.Zain.com
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by phiszo(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2013
why did you call customer care? It is peeps like you that will make this stuff to be blocked very soon.
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by ochukoccna: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2013
phiszo:
why did you call customer care? It is peeps like you that will make this stuff to be blocked very soon.
NL makes you realise there are do many dumb buttoms out there
Imagine calling Airtel CC to complain that a BLACKBERRY subscription is not working on an ANDRIOD phone angry angry embarassed embarassed
Instead of reading through the thread to understand how to go about it sad sad
You run to Airtel CC and you then you open a NL thread to validate your stewpidity grin grin
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by networkgenuis: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2013
ochukoccna:
NL makes you realise there are do many dumb buttoms out there
Imagine calling Airtel CC to complain that a BLACKBERRY subscription is not working on an ANDRIOD phone angry angry embarassed embarassed
Instead of reading through the thread to understand how to go about it sad sad
You run to Airtel CC and you then you open a NL thread to validate your stewpidity grin grin
grin grin
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by MissBEdazzle: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yh silly thing to do. But pls give the guy a break. They would have foundout either way. The gist is everywhere
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by OdyOdy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
DonZizzy:

Ok bro. I've got ur solution... Saw a similar case on a lenovo ideapad. Just change the apn to wap.ng.airtel.com
username.. Wap
password... Wap
IP! 172.018.254.005
thats it n u are good to go... Remember its a wap network so dont expect a wow speed. Enjoy!
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by gcey2k(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
aluko360: I followed the steps below and it worked on my wifey's Samsung Note N7000.
Airtel Bis *440*16#.
It costs N1500 for 2Gb

WORKED FOR ME!!!
though slower than normal but who cares... half bread is better than puff puff
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by Abbeyme: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
gcey2k:

WORKED FOR ME!!!
though slower than normal but who cares... half bread is better than puff puff

I have deactivated. Seems that code (*141*712*11# ) is no longer working as iI cant seem to load it - its giving error: An error occured, please try again later. Ave tried that over and over wt same error. Used another account to ask airtel on tweeter, they said *440*18# or BBUD to 440. Is it sme, do u advise that?

Any way forward?
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by eugenemore(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
sorry if dis question is too late. If i send deactivate to 440 will d subscription be removed. Pls somebody help me
Re: Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android. by judeski: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
It will not wipe it out

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Apps From Force Closing On Your Android Smartphone / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone / Invalid Imei On My Galaxy S4 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.