Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. (3953 Views)

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Calebsky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
The fighting between factions of the Rivers state House of Assembly has taken a new dimension, as heavy gun battle is currently going on right now in and around the Rivers state house of Assembly complex.

People passing through Moscow road and Port Harcourt Town should look for alternative route because these places are flashpoint zones, and if you live near or around these lawmakers you have to be very careful and vigilant.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
wat z it again? wen are dz ppl going 2 live in peace nd unity as dey do say?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Calebsky(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
These guys are bent on reliving the acts in their aye days....i guess you know what i mean....confusion and anarchy may ensue in Rivers State if things are not properly checked.
I heard from GrapeVine that they would make the state unbearable for each other. I kind of imagine them wasting each other one after the other. These guys are very brutal....I know....lips sealed.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
k...this is now seriouz!!!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria civil war will be bloody. #2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
what kind of gun are they shooting? grin grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Tolexander: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Are you an eye witness?

Will be much grateful if you can help to record the incidence with your phone.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tolexander: Are you an eye witness?

Hhmmn?....He say dem dey shoot gun anyhow and u wan make im go record wit phone, sey u go accept responsibility if im die of accidental discharge U dey mischievious pass chidi Lloyd sef grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by PointB: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Timehin:

Hhmmn?....He say dem dey shoot gun anyhow and u wan make im go record wit phone, sey u go accept responsibility if im die of accidental discharge U dey mischievious pass chidi Lloyd sef grin grin grin grin

lol
You dey mind the guy. Later dem go dey form to know! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by okolichibuzor(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
hahahhahahahahahha......... Let them kill themselves.... Plz let de poor people keep distance from them... Wht goes around comes around...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Feedmemore(f): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
What in God's name is going on in Rivers state? undecided undecided

God please take control. sad
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by omarlee(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is the outcome of Mrs president(patience GEJ) to PH.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Garrithe1st: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

2. Arming and financing ND militants.

3. Attempting to bring BH to SW.

4. Arming OPC and other secret cults.

5. Sending thugs and murderers to destabilize Rivers state...

And the list goes on...

cool

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
is this really so?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

1. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

And the list goes on...

cool

Did you say Jonathan armed Bojo Haram? So he declared state of emergency and Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari got angry?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by oderemo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

. Destroying the North by sponsoring Boko Haram and later sending in soldiers to finish what his BH people started.

And the list goes on..
u are on garri and ecstasy.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by thelastPope(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. His greed for power will see him destroy the Nation and spill the blood of Nigerians.

And the list goes on...

cool

You are nothing but an idiota! Always looking for excuse to insult the president because of your tribalism and bigotted ways! Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by launique: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
This nonsense can only happen in Nigeria. Can u imagine a governor fighting with his boss. In civilized climes, Amaechi should have tendered his resignation or impeached if he really has a hand in all this.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by finebadtboy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
la_unique: This nonsense can only happen in Nigeria. Can u imagine a governor fighting with his boss. In civilized climes, Amaechi should have tendered his resignation or impeached if he really has a hand in all this.
Most times people like you want to appear intelligent. Who is Amaechi's boss or any other governor's boss? To you it's the president. How sad! The governors do not have a boss mind you, they are elected by their own people, have their own budget and run their various governments and NOT answerable to any other person than their people.

By so doing, they help the president run the country. That is why they attend FEC meetings and do not wait to be issued orders by their 'boss' according to you. So keep your 'civilized climes' to yourself 'MR CIVILIZED'.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is what Retardeen jonathan wanted to happen in Port Harcourt

Since his Hippo wife cant achieve it, he has now sent gunmen to do it
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by HezronLorraine(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tolexander: Are you an eye witness?

onlu very few Nigerians have the boldness to engage in some dangerous journalism like live coverage of events like this.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by ckkris: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
False allegations against the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not an offense in Nairaland. It doesn't attract any sanction in Nairaland to make unprovable falsehood against the President. Is it intentional?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by ckkris: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Somebody is writing repeatedly that the President 'armed the Boko Haram, and other insurgents', and moderator neither hides the post nor ban the moniker.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by sEyi6: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
All these because the president and the governor are not in good term?! neglecting the people that elected them into the position they are presently both misusing by causing unrest and putting citizens' lives at risk. They both seem too desperate to be second in command not to mention being in charge of any position. If at all one of them is to carry the higher blame, it is definitely the president. He is presently ridiculing that position by involving himself in this shameful act. And if it is the governor that is being childish, then the president with greater responsibility should have maturely calm the atmosphere and responsibly corrected the misbehaving governor.

If these are the types of leaders we continue to vote into power, then we should all be ready to bear the consequences.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2013

And the list goes on...

cool

Too much garri aint good for your health!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Garrithe1st: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
I don talk my own ooo!!

Who no like wetin I talk can go hit his/her head against a wall...

cheesy cheesy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Garrithe1st: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
ckkris: Somebody is writing repeatedly that the President 'armed the Boko Haram, and other insurgents', and moderator neither hides the post nor ban the moniker.

Cry baby....

Once more I say GEJ is killing Nigerians in their hundreds in order to retain power in 2015. North, south, east and west the dude is relentless in his thirst for blood.

Now what are you gonna do??
How about shoving a 1ft iron rod into ur throat??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
la_unique: This nonsense can only happen in Nigeria. Can u imagine a governor fighting with his boss. In civilized climes, Amaechi should have tendered his resignation or impeached if he really has a hand in all this.
In civilized climes by now GEJ wouldve been in the 2nd yr of a 20yr Jail sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Banned From Borrowing More Loans. / Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Cabinet As A Prime Minister / BREAKING. Scores Dead In Twin Explosion In Maiduguri Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.