Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Is Forex Really Sweet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Really Sweet? (452 Views)

Is Forex Real? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Forex Really Sweet? by FOREXDOCTOR: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Now comes an idyllic season for Forex success which means no more loss for all Forex traders in this forum.
Don't neglect this ! read all

Warm greetings to everybody this forum,especially to the successful ,the losing ,the fearful,the gambling historic speculator, the experience and the inexperience traders . for it has been a positive cultured mindset and a brave quest to have cooked up the zeal trading in the global market "Forex " despite the fact that it is a clear truth that is not every body who trades profit from the market, as we all know and not forgetting the fact that when one does the wrong thing he or she gets a bad result and Forex is no different a place, where magic can not work for you or try your luck thing earn you a consistent profit from this mysterious market as many of you may think.

BEFORE I START ELABORATING ON THE TERM FINAL SECRET FOR ALL TRADERS AS I HAVE USED AND CONSIDERED OK FOR CONSISTENT PROFIT MAKING MACHINE FOR QUITE SOMETIMES NOW.
May i let you know some important word to the skull for all Forex trader.
1. Forex is real and no mistake can earn you consistent profit and when you make profit just know it was a mistake
2. Every body can profit from the market if everybody does the right thing at the right time still following the principle of the market.
3. my help goes mostly to the metatrader4 user in this chapter for now but don't hesitate to ask me any question as it regard to Forex irrespective of the platform you are using.
4. the soon to be posted information will be based on true finding and practical experience about the Forex market .
BY NEXT WEEKEND WE SHALL ADDRESS TRUE WISDOM FOREX SUCCESS UNDER THE FOLLOWING SUBHEADING
1 WHY DO MAJORITY OF FOREX TRADERS LOSE THEIR TRADE
2 WHAT MUST A TRADER DO TO EARN CONSISTENT PROFIT FROM FROM TRADING FOREX MARKET
3 HOW CAN SOFTEARNTECHNOLOGY HELP AS A TRADER TO EARN MASSIVE AND CONSISTENT PROFIT

I shall address the above issue by next wee but at the main time i want to see you question about your difficulty in Forex trading as i will be very glad to answer your question in the next post, you can as well post your contribution if you don have any question. should in-case you want me to treat your issue privately the send in your massage
softearntechnology@gmail.com

welcome from last week post on this same subject matter FOREX WISDOM FOR ALL FOREX TRADER
i hope you enjoyed it very well?
this week i will be diving deep into reason why traders lose their capital while trading forex market
may i start by telling you that there are thousands and million reason why trader loss their trading capital,but for the purpose of clearing i will point out the crucial reason only.
1. IMMATURITY
2. DISHONORING OF FUNDAMENTAL RULES
3.FEAR OF FAILURE
4. POOR PREPARATION
5.LACK OF INFORMATION
6. POOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY
7 . RESETTING VALUE ON THE PLATFORM WITHOUT REAL UNDERSTANDING
Before i go into explaining the above point one after he other may i let you know that if you are a trader having up-to two of the listed problem your trading out come will not be good at all, that is you will mostly loos that gain. if having 3 of the listed problem could make you fail as a successful trader then that is to let you know how careful a trader need to be if you must trade this risky. remember that Forex market is for smart one. all the same be rest assure that will we be a solution for you hare at the end of this WISDOM FOR ALL FOREX TRADER
DO SEND IN YOUR QUESTION AND COMMENT AS IT WILL BE ATTENDED TO
BETTER STILL WRITE US VIA SOFTEARNTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM

WE SHALL CONTINUE ON OUR LESSON BY NEXT WEEK

WELCOME BACK TO THIS WEEK LESSON
STILL ON PART 2
POINT ONE > WHY TRADERS LOSE MONEY IN FOREX
IMMATURITY: One of the killer factors in forex trading business especially among beginner and novice is immaturity . immaturity forces beginner to rush into the market even when such individual is still inexperience about the market dimension.immaturity makes them to think forex is nothing but up and down movement of economy , remember that immaturity spun out impatience and impatience spun out your inexperience and inexperience brings up failure that wipe out your trading account inexperience.

POINT TWO :DISOBEDIENT TO THE BASIC RULES OF TRADING
This is very common among curios beginners who don't really know much about the market and don't even read about the environment before making changes . they make changes to the platform setting at their own will without considering the hazardous effect of their action to the market.
most traders who rely on software usage in helping out their activities most often that normal changes their setting made the developer without consulting the developer of such software to know the reason for the setup before changing , rather they do that own their own thinking that they can be smarter that the market by changing value and not knowing that they are rather exposing themselves to bigger loss .

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nairaland Have Its App? / BMW Unveils First All-electric Car / Who Else Wants To Learn How To Make A Fuel-less Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.