Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! (881 Views)

N400k. URGENT 1994 Honda Accord 'bullet' For Sale. Auto. 2months. Clean N400k / 1994 Honda Accord / SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!: 1994 Honda Accord (bulldog) For Sale! Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by esosa4real(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Greetings to auto dealers and nairalanders

Anyways I need ur help/opinions/comments, as regards this small car. Its a 1992-1994 Honda crx also called Honda delsol! It is a mini sports convertible car with good efficiency and other attributes has just two seats! I ve some issues with this car tho but most bugging now is that;
1. Where can I get these car parts easily, available in nigeria? and if foreign, where and how genuinely? Because I saw them on ebay but I am in Nigeria, and aware of scamists there.

2. My passenger door window is shattered and can't find anywhere to buy em where I reside, although someone is helping me search in ladipo lagos!

3. Saw some wonderful crystal lights and indicators online and wud like to change them too, anyone dealing in this knows if these are available?

Please if have come in contact with this ride or happen to have a way how to get this cars parts especially the ones mentioned above? Anyways your reply I know would be helpful!
Expecting reply!
can email me too,
Thanks

Re: Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow. It's been a while I saw a Honda CRX. Even the fastback-bodied cars, which were more common are rare, the Coupe (like yours) more so.

Parts are available for all models of the CRX, with lots of enthusiast clubs here in the UK. I might be able to help you source the parts you've mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by esosa4real(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow! Thanks bro
Honestly i was suprised you replied here! Yeah i say so, because before posting this here, i actually sent you an email (siena_@hotmail.co.uk and the pictures! I was hoping you would have genuine and helpful leads. Been checking my email since, hoping you would reply.

Yeah i have seen some of them on ebay for cheap but you know we cant buy from Nigeria! I also learnt they still have some honda CRX in the UK but rare.

My relative is in london, but he knows nothing about modern cars talkess of this one....lol
I Would appreciate if you could source the parts/parts sellers for me either online or offline and be glad to hear from you here or email (websniffersconcepts-at-yahoo.com)
Re: Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2013
No worries, I'll shoot you an email.
Re: Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Lots of spares on eBay. Given the rarity of these cars, you just might want to consider buying a complete running car for spares. Here's one on eBay priced at £795 (194k):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CRX-1-6-Coupe-auto-ESi-targa-top-/161054185825?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item257f93d961
Re: Car Body Parts Of Mini-convertible 1994 Honda CRX Aka Honda Del Sol Needed!! by esosa4real(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ok bro, thanks, expecting your email, Appreciate ur last comment. However I ve searched this thoroughly on ebay before now! Yeah found lots of crx and I understand why u suggested a new crx.....lol(buh dats 2 extreme n expensive 4 me now). . . I had even found d individual items on ebay wch I can afford but I dunno how to go abt the shopping on ebay! Was thinking u wud know other online or offline sellers,
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

<< Get Unlimited DATA On Your MTN Sim Card >> / Supreclean 2005 Toyota Rav4 Up 4grabs @ Give Away Price N1.3m 08077988802 / Super Clean 2004 Tokunbo Toyota Camry Le...price: N1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.