Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Little Adventure - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Little Adventure (2384 Views)

My Little Adventure (revised 2015) / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Adventure by 2map(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm... Don't know what to say.
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls guys comment,thats d only thing dat can spur me to continue..all corrections re highly welcome
Re: My Little Adventure by Les: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
The more you post, the more people comment. cool
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
The following week.i headed for the power house of Nigeria which is the might Aso rock.i was picked up by a black jeep as early as 6am to catch my flight to resume my duties..i thought in mind what this going to end into? Why did they hand pick me for the job? on getting to the airport i was taken to a special aircraft which was 'airforce1' which was piloted my a damsel.omo my green light shone on her and i put on my best smile and walk up to take a sit close to her.she didn't even take a glance at me,na werin dey do dis one na i almost said,at that moment she seems to notice my presence.she said 'sir you are not permitted to sit here'. With the ever stuborn nature inherent in me and the swelling pride caused by my new job..she repeated the words again and i remained adamant, then she whistled,YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHO I SAW!.
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
guys pls comment to keep up d spirit.,my oga les and 2maps i c u o
Re: My Little Adventure by Sanguine(f): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm... Interesting.
Re: My Little Adventure by 2map(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Getting more interesting...but you have to make necessary corrections esp. the typo errors, for example, you typed "rhe" instead of she and others. Also make the update lengthier and ensure consistency in updates...methinks 2 lengthy updates every day will do. As rightly said above, the more the update, the more the comments.
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2013
there is a time in life when we all got to surface and prove our boldness in front of the mighties and powerfuls of this world but doing my time i cowered and couldn't..abeg no blame me,he who fights and run away lives to fight another day that was the proverb i followed...back to the story..immediately my female pilot whistled two soldiers more of an assasins appeared before me one with a very unusual big head,if there was anything i was scared off na soldier or so i thought and this once weren't smiling i wasn't even told what to before i ran or dash to my allotted seat...***you see where i bleeped up?if it were you what would have done o?*** the two soldiers gave me a wicked look and left the way they came..i didn't look at my pilot anymore cause she was laughing like a person with brain touch..i just kept mute,i go deal with these people personally,professiönally and dey go know me physically i thought..atlast our plane touched down and i was free from my bondag. i was ushered to a room seated was rose ever beautiful,without being told to sit,i sat. How was your journey she said but my ears made it sound like how do i look? You re the most beautiful creature i ve ever seen i said, she was shocked but quickly gain composure,this is pure business no stringe attached she said,for your mind i thought,the two hulk soldiers came in and saluted her,she waved and said to me pointing to the taller soldier that is mr flow your driver and to the bigger headed that is mr attai your messenger.they were shocked but i was more,then came my pilot, yes and that is your cöok miss serina rose said,i went into the realm of laughter and gave the trio, a una don die look,they were abashed,as a gentle man that i am,i støod up and did the unthinkable... **to be continued**
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2013
2map: Getting more interesting...but you have to make necessary corrections esp. the typo errors, for example, you typed "rhe" instead of she and others. Also make the update lengthier and ensure consistency in updates...methinks 2 lengthy updates every day will do. As rightly said above, the more the update, the more the comments.
k boss
Re: My Little Adventure by DEllaluv(f): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmmm...ds seems to b gud
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
**continuation** i did the unthinkable i move closer to mr attai and mr flow and gave the duo two hot slaps,and push mr attai big head to the wall,'u c una life in 3D' i said,dem nor dey beat woman for my village,baba tope who did it back then in the 20th century didn't live to tell the story that is a story for another day,so i only eye miss sarina. we re sorry sir they said...rose asked the three to withdrew which they quickly observed.. Em em emmalous back to why you are here,we know you studied serial death back at MIT NIGERIA BRANCH,we want to capture a very hard craked serial killer she said, my facial expression immediately change the moment she mention serial death,i ve abandon the field i spat out,and im not ready to go back into it.. i stood up to leave,i was about to move out when rose said emmalous this is the moment you need to help your country out of this mess except if you want everything this country has acquired to ruin,you can go but when you are döne thinking abovt it im always here,i left without even looking back,flow sensing my mood quickly open the door to the car and we drove off.. Killer now i ve to face you again i thought..** to be cont**
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
sanguine and D.ella.luv you re sighted from afar...corrections and comments are welcome
Re: My Little Adventure by Les: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Olusharp: sanguine and D.ella.luv you re sighted from afar...corrections and comments are welcome
try and be more detailed
Re: My Little Adventure by 2map(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice one, but it's still short.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 / Authors: Before You Publish On Okadabooks, Read This / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.