Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: (23245 Views)

Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84 / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Miss Nigeria 1957: Grace Tinuke Oyelude (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by DeNoble1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
glassman: ..a nice family who were staying in ilorin way back, dey'r actualy from kogi state.God bles her
You are right
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by kingthreat(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Evergreen beauty. The judges then get eye well

1 Like

Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by redcliff: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=14pt]one word "hugleee"[/size]
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Ayatullah(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Now where is COASTAL QUEEN Who thinks beauty is all about repositioning Eye Brow and fixing Hawk-like nails.....better come take good lesson from A Natural Beauty.
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by AGAMALI(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
De Noble: You are right
D son was my frd wayback sunkanmi #sexysunky#as we use 2 call him den in FGCI
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by AlPicapcI(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
imagine, she spent her money on becoming a nurse, gals of nowadays will marykay their life to the core.....
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by tpia5: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Al PicapcI: imagine, she spent her money on becoming a nurse, gals of nowadays will marykay their life to the core.....

or stick to the celebrity circuit forever.
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by maskid(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
when did BIANCA Ojukwu win it
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by AlPicapcI(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
maskid: when did BIANCA Ojukwu win it
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by yinparc: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Beautiful woman
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by DEngineer(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow mama is really pretty, too bad things hav changed now.
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by bokoarerams: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
angel TI: ohhh dear. She is more beautiful in her advanced age.

I wish I could watch d video of the pageant to compare how it was done then wit what obtains now
it was a picture contest oga not video
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Caleboha(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
braine: Wow! She still looks good!

Look at the dressing back then, its not like what we have these days with almost naked ladies.

This is what I know has the real African beauty.
Beauty's got everything to do with how you look; clad and unclad!!! This may not appeal to your pretentious rules of morality but it is fact. Imagine a miss world with a huge belly button, shapeless hips and flat butts comfortably hidden in a floating attire....its a misnoma, an abberration. It was ok then, but the world has moved on, come along son!

2 Likes

Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by tiebe: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
why are some people saying that women wore 'more clothes' back then. please, go and dig up pictures of your parents from the 60s and 70s. . . and honestly, tell me you cant find some pics where your mum or aunt or grandma is sporting a short mini skirt or mini dress! even this oleku way of wearing wrapper, was it invented in 2013?

infact, if you wanna look at it generally, 20s fashion consisted of women wearing what can best be described as underwear today.

abeg, women have been wearing short dresses and spaghetti straps for a while. fashion is cyclic. nothing new under the sun!

but on the subject at hand, yup, the woman looks just as pretty now as she did then!
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Mcleo007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:
she looks good, seems to have gotten even better looking as she grew older.

what's her secret?

Women get prettier with age just like wine. #Milf
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Truth b told. Dis woman no fyn abeg, youth age or old age. Shez just destined to b d first miss nigeria
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Tonniey(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
The modern judges of Miss Nigeria shld learn frm dis woman. Its nt all abt exposing body part, bt hw gud u look in ur native wear. Also 2 choose Miss anytin, i suggest dat nobody shld dress up or make up 4 d contestants so dat we can knw their true cololur!
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
beautifull woman smiley

but i just have to mention this...if she is from dat particular tribe that makes too much noise,all d comments would be
"igbo gals this,igbo ladies that,igbo women this...

p.s am not from d south west
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by ajidesola: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
She looks beautiful,hw i wish our ladies of nowadays can dress descently like this
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by braine(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Caleboha: Beauty's got everything to do with how you look; clad and unclad!!! This may not appeal to your pretentious rules of morality but it is fact. Imagine a miss world with a huge belly button, shapeless hips and flat butts comfortably hidden in a floating attire....its a misnoma, an abberration. It was ok then, but the world has moved on, come along son!

Lol. Very true. I totally agree with you 'dad'. grin
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided undecided Agreed,"that particular tribe" makes too much noise cuz they are populated and have more winners peagant or no peagant. Its no fault of them that u come from a ghost tribe whr only 500 pple spk ur language. But emmm pls,stop denying ur state of origin! By birth or by death,by marriage or by divorce,pls be proud of it!
Joavid: beautifull woman smiley

but i just have to mention this...if she is from dat particular tribe that makes too much noise,all d comments would be
"igbo gals this,igbo ladies that,igbo women this...

p.s am not from d south west
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
peppy luv: undecided undecided Agreed,"that particular tribe" makes too much noise cuz they are populated and have more winners peagant or no peagant. Its no fault of them that u come from a ghost tribe whr only 500 pple spk ur language. But emmm pls,stop denying ur state of origin! By birth or by death,by marriage or by divorce,pls be proud of it!
I did not acknowledge or deny my tribe and am from kogi state(the same place this beautiful ageless woman is from).
also my mum is igbo,just so u kow am not hating...just stating d obvious

1 Like

Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
are you people drop dead gorgeous? i wanna know
Re: Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: by zubistar2000: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
She is a true African beauty despite her age. Old age could not swallow her beauty. As a Nigerian, am proud of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.