Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Puzzling...please Help And Identify The Song Or Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Puzzling...please Help And Identify The Song Or Artist (1128 Views)

Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / If You A Fan Of Nas Come And Identify Yourself Here. / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puzzling...please Help And Identify The Song Or Artist by serazoo: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Please help and identify the song or artist, it's from the "Anna Nicole" Lifetime channel movie aired this year 2013, the scene is when she was dancing on the pole...

the words I can't figure out, it sounds like "I curl like a crescent roll"...

thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Nicki Minaj – Feeling Myself Ft. Beyonce / Download Ayo Bawss's Songs. US Based Nigerian/nairaland Rapper / MUSIC: Ice Prince – Boss (prod. Tekno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.