Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Teenager set ablaze by Her Smartphone. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Teenager set ablaze by Her Smartphone. (546 Views)

Gionee Elife S7 Price And Specs: Gionee Latest Smartphone / Just like New In Box+Accs Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone,36k Only / Htc Smartphone T8585 3g Wifi Gps 5.0mpix Camera Cell Phone For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Teenager set ablaze by Her Smartphone. by Horllaryehmi(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2013
A teenager suffered second
and third degree burns when
her smartphone apparently
exploded in her pocket.
Fanny Schlatter, 18, was injured
when the Samsung Galaxy S3
allegedly blew up in her trouser
pocket.
She claims to have been left with
no feeling in her right thigh and
said she will be launching a
criminal complaint against
Samsung.
French language paper Le Matin
reported that Ms Schlatter was
working as an painting
apprentice when she heard a
large bang.
She told the paper: 'All of a
sudden I heard the sound of an
explosion - like a firecracker.
'Then I noticed a strange
chemical smell and my work
trousers began to catch fire.'
By the time Ms Schlatter's boss,
Stephane Kubler, had come to
her assistance, the flames had
reached her shoulders.
She was rushed into the nearest
bathroom where colleagues
doused the flames before
driving her to hospital. Source; m.naij.com/news/39776.html

Re: A Teenager set ablaze by Her Smartphone. by Prowizy2(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Yung girl y would u buy samsung wen techno is dere to serve u well.. 'Anyway wat is dat dark tin between her legs?

(1) (Reply)

New Ipad Mini For Sale (very Affordable) / The Market Demand For Wheat Milling Machine / Generator For Sale 40kva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.