Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum (536 Views)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum by 132KVA: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Over the last years, there has been some changes in this forum which is the Nigerian number one forum. One thing is certain from my own judgement, in spite of all the changes, the kernels remain the same, or have little changes. The programmers have kept the pages so light that even if you are left with 1MB, you will still enjoy reading post and commenting, as long as the page you visited has little or no picture upload. Also, Nairaland webpages load faster than every other webpage in my system even when in GPRS network, I thank the programmers for that.

The programmers have done well no doubt about it, but there are still some features lacking in most of the sections, which when added will improve this great forum of ours. I will suggest mine below and allow others to contribute. Please be very constructive.
Thanks

MY SUGGESTION
The Auto section should should be equipped with filters to enable easy search and navigation to older post.
Filters such as BODY TYPE, MODEL or MAKE, YEAR OF MANUFACTURE and PRICE are very necessary.
Re: Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum by ckkris: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2013
Please include a 'dislike' button.
Re: Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum by 132KVA: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
ckkris: Please include a 'dislike' button.
Yes, it will reduce verbal assult.
Re: Suggest The Areas/sections To Improve In Nairaland Forum by 132KVA: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cow Kills Man In Brazil / Nairaland Background Appearing White / Friday Night Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.