Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nairahost.com? Anyone? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairahost.com? Anyone? (1081 Views)

What Is Wrong With Nairahost.com.ng / Website Review For Www.nayourshop.com, Anyone? / Nairahost.com, Please Setup My Resseller Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairahost.com? Anyone? by phantomcat(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2008
Please is anyone hosting with nairahost.com? i have been having issues connection to my database and their support is not responding on the issue so please if anyone hosting on nairahost.com has connected successfully to a database on nairahost, please let me know the method you used.
Re: Nairahost.com? Anyone? by A2J(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2008
i am hosting with Nairahost, what packaging are you under?
Re: Nairahost.com? Anyone? by kazey(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2008
Can you send me a mail with your ticket number? send to kayode.muyibi(at)nairahost.com . I browsed through our mails, cant see your mail.
Re: Nairahost.com? Anyone? by fransois2(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2008
I'm of the opinion you contact their customer care, they should be able to tell you what to do.
Re: Nairahost.com? Anyone? by jmslimx(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2008
hello host if i got a server in Malaysia how do i make my server recognise .edu.ng ?i wanna see if i would get something with you Guys.

Best regards
Re: Nairahost.com? Anyone? by eolutosin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ jmslimx,
It does not matter where your server is located. All you need to do is to ensure that you point the .edu.ng domain to the server where you have your hosting account

(1) (Reply)

How Do I A Dd Free Sms Script To My Site / New Template For Your Web Design Company ( Nairalanders Exclusive ) / Google Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.