Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? (1262 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? by chy(f): 4:47pm On May 23, 2006
How can we relate with our next door neighbours we find that in nigeria today, especially those living in the "affluent"
areas who dont even know their next door neighbours? Then how can we build this country if we cant relate with the
person just living near you?

Why is this happening? Can people give their suggestions?
Re: Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? by sade511(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2006
I think the reason is because they want privacy. . . . thats why the big gates and stuff are built and now many people are scared of getting robbed.
Re: Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? by Ashiwaju(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2006
Well, its best when you dont know ur neighbour and when ur neighbour dont know you. It makes you devoted to your business and you ll get to mind yah buz. Too bad when u av got problems you deal with it since there is no 911 to call for help. but i really prefer not having anything to do with moi neighbour o.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Love Deir Mum / Rape In Nigeria: Theory And Reality / The Family Safety Series – The Case Of The Cannibal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.