Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

A Man Has Six Children: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Has Six Children: (710 Views)

Just For Laughs: This Man Has A First Class Degree In Eating Fufu (video) / Every Man Has This Look When Hia Wife Drives (pics) / My Beauty Secret: “No Man Has Seen My Unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Has Six Children: by Benheart1(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2008
A man has six children,

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself that he starts calling his wife "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, 'Shall we go home now Mother of Six?"

His wife, finally fed up with her husband, shouts back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by ADEFUNMITE(f): 1:44pm On May 20, 2008
ben heart this is really funny, i am sure the husband will beat the living day out of that wife. or what happened next, can you figure it out?
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by gboyi(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
I hope that, the man must realize that two out of his children is not for him this is a serious matter, my advice for that man is to go and carry out DNA test.
For the remain four, cos' if care is not taken the Woman can still vex one day and say Father of nothing and by that time his age done pass him smiley smiley
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by Benheart1(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2008
then if dat's d case just know dat "I fit be u ooooooooo" lotto nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by olulu(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by Jeovy(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2008
grin grin grin,Heard it b/4.but always Funny
Re: A Man Has Six Children: by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 24, 2008

(1) (Reply)

A B C D E F G / Grass No Dey There? / I Will Give U 10,000 Dollars If U Can Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.