Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Letter To Mark Zuckerberg, The Chairman And CEO Of FACEBOOK INC. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Mark Zuckerberg, The Chairman And CEO Of FACEBOOK INC. (488 Views)

The Secret Between Skye Bank Plc Chairman And Goodluck Jonathan / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mark Zuckerberg, The Chairman And CEO Of FACEBOOK INC. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Mark, you created facemash which later turned facebook for you and your colleagues but now the 2004 Social networking site has gone viral.
Facebook brought me close to all my childhood playmates, and also to most of my primary school to higher institution colleagues. Till date I'm still getting more contacts courtesy of Mark and his Harvard's roomee. On facebook I met my cousins, I met my Uncles, My relatives that I don't even know.
My job today as an Officer of the Nigerian Army is as a result of my Uncle's contact on facebook. Still on facebook, I met pretty and godly young ladies that we made adventure together. And many more things that I stood to gain on this internet platform. Nevertheless Mark, I have to sign out of this networking site indefinitely for the following reasons;
1: Too many of our parents have joined the forum, thereby making me more courteous with my posts.
2: Millions have known more of what they are not suppose to know about me, and like I mentioned in one of my posts, "life will be more fairer if friends and family leave you to live it".
For the mentioned reasons, I'm pulling out of the great networking website FACEBOOK.
A millions thanks to Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students; Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.

Yours sincerely,
Adams Toyin Oluwasinaayomi.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Whenever It Raining Sleep Use To Sweet / Woman Revived By Surgeons 42 Minutes After Being Declared Dead / Former United Airlines Attendant Sent Bomb Threats To Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.