Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (73110 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Kaymisola(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"
Well, Mercy Johnson has indirectly replied her also via twitter.
The nursing mother some minutes ago tweeted:

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks, plus she loves her work!

Go Mercy.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Anyi3(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2013
truth is we too don't care about them both!

196 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by donasere(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
And den?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Am tyad of tonto dikeh's controvasies..it makes me 8t her evin mor....she jst wnt atention,nd i tink we shd nt gv her..2 hel wit tonto'mtcheeeew?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kemi is here again. Trying to get us to click her website

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by AlPicapcI(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
OFF TO WORK!! cool stuff, silence is the best response to Dick hunting Toto!! despite her beauty, i doubt she'll find a hubby anytime soon...

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ OP, you have a whole lot of time to be analysing someones tweet this way sad.
Asiri + Amebo + Tatafo... grin!

**Just passing though**

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Aizebioje(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
If she gives birth indeed! Good to know she chose her words carefully.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by brixton: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
more like off to work, tonto seat there and keep hating on God's own... Silence they say is golden

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by IamCedMitchell(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
u rock mj..
continue dey tell ha say u pass ha..
ride on mama purity..!! w're all @ur bck..!!

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by ptolomes: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
what the F?leave the bickering to the ladies puuuulllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mtewwww. Me too i'm off to work. Gat no time for gossip, its only meant for gals

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Ajibam: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kaymisola: Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks, plus she loves her work!
Go Mercy.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Ajibam: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dis is wat we call
MATURITY

Kip it up MJ

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
what do you expect from a lady whose names are genital organs? To[/b]n[b]to [b]Dick[/

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by premlove(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kpekus dikeh is looking for attention
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by tollytexy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why tonto dick no diss YBNL Olamide? Shebi her Mawt dey run like tap ni..lol

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by gluv01(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Maturity is the word for Mercy Johnson..She handled it well

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by odumchi: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why is their English so horrible? Reading this took way longer than it had to.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
prem love: Kpekus dikeh is looking for attention
buahahahahahaha this comment cracked me up real good chai bad mouthed nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
I will try to be totally honest with you Kaymisola....U no get work! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by dedons: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Instead of this decayed human being to be thinking of how to spend a minimum of 15years in kirikiri

she wants MJ to accompany her to the prison

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Skywalker5(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
oh this has reached frontpage? lol. Mods
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by ichommy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
See Film

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by PStacks(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
That Tonto Dike Girl is such a Bitch..
That's d only reason why she fell down on stage in london at an international concert of that Nature.

She should try to live within the Ambit of her Misrable life..
MJ is obviously more successful and a better person than she is.
If MJ likes, she can be in Labour and still want to Act, or Hustle as she puts it, that is solely Mercy Johnson and her Husbands business.

Tonto Dike is a Bitch and should accept what she's made of her Misrable life, Its all this Bitchy Attitude that Feel her down on Stage in London at Iyanyan's concert.

I swearagad, I hate Bitches.
Tonto Dike is number 1.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
bishopoliver: what do you expect from a lady whose names are genital organs? To[/b]n[b]to [b]Dick[/b]eh
Epic grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by johnstar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
And dis will surely be in front page again undecided, shitt happens, na dem sabi abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by supaeagles(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
This could be a potentially bigger news item than ongoing conversation between GEJ and Hu Jintao
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Decryptor(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg...this diss is not as interesting as the GEJ vs Amaechi own. Mtcheww!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Expensiveman: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote
author=Kaymisola]Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally
attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry
horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a
husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz
after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged
Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she
tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a
bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy
Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh
go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves
y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to
Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks,
plus she loves her work!

Go Mercy....
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html[/quote] to hell with toto dic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.