Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Gej & His Misused Of Powre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej & His Misused Of Powre (597 Views)

Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents / Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej & His Misused Of Powre by sunto: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
QUOTE abokinside
What is Ameachi's crime? That he is not supporting the re election of Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man who is from the Niger delta but to the best of mu knowledge this is not a crime. When obj was president the south west was against him and still against him till today. Òrji Kalu was against obj was he subjectef to treatments like this? Why are northerners not killing gov yuguda and gov shema for supporting the president an ijaw man.
Gej had better learn from history, Abacha did more than this but when his time was up the army of sycophants couldn't save him. This guys destroying Rovers state were dinning with the presidenton Abuja last week and this week they are moving around town with impunity ordering soldiers to shoot an elected
gov. I have never heard or seen any where in history where the wife of the president gets into dirty politicking like Patience Jonathan os this classlessness an Ijaw thing or the Jonathans are just one offs? A virtuous woman ordinarily should be at the fore front of suing for peace but not so with patience, she is even the one fuelling the crisis, I wonder what quality of advice she will be giving her husband. This is what you get when you vote leaders without any known or proven record of success at any endeavour of life. I shake my head for the shame called Nigerian president. Pls note this is not a Niger delta affair this is a Nigerian issue it concerns me cos we fought for this democracy while majority of the commentators here were still in mummy's wonb. President Jonathan pls stop desecrating democracy 5 lawbreakers can never impeach 27 lawmakers. And let me remind you tha 19 is greater than 16. Thos is a pointer to what the plan is when Jonathan eventually loses re election in 2015. You can ride Ameachi but You know you cant try it with Wammako or Lamido.

(1) (Reply)

Video: University Girls Engage In Free For All Street Fight / Femi Falana, Odinkalu, Debunk Saharareporters Bribery Story In Al-mustapha Case / Don Norman Obinna: Life’s Greatest Mistake On Sahara Reporters Frankie James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.