Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law (1457 Views)

Tambuwal Was Made Speaker By House Members Not PDP – Gbajabiamila / Hon. Patrick Obahaigbon On Fuel Subsidy---video! / What Is Wrong With Patrick Obahaigbon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Oloriebi22(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2013
Hon.Patrick obahaigbon react to the remover of Rivers state speaker by five law makers.
I was lasarate,i was flagalate or let me say am in carwo also am in mood of inparate material when i had that River state speaker was being bundul out by five law makers it shows that River state is in the state of simi-mecurial and corrosive way guided with undilute political canbadoisim and political jingoisim, and this may amount to legislative rascality and paliarmentary cambadoisim grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
very dry
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Delaw8: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ op just ur imagination. You couldn't even differentiate btw Rivers and Cross river state.
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by KINGwax(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oloriebi22: Hon.Patrick obahaigbon react to the remover of Rivers state speaker by five law makers.
I was lasarate,i was flagalate or let me say am in carwo also am in mood of inparate material when i had that cross-river speaker was being bundul out by five law makers it shows that River state is in the state of simi-mecurial and corrosive way guided with undilute political canbadoisim and political jingoisim, and this may amount to legislative rascality and paliarmentary cambadoisim grin grin grin grin grin
the guy shld shut up jare. What nonsense. Na hu get time for foolishness?
Hiiiannnnn!!! undecided
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by viyon02: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
I dont know why people keep listening to this dude, it makes him fell important.
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by shegzy4luv(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
It is regrettably lugubrious that d man is gradually graduating to an incredible state of lunatic with his exulbitant entthusiasm and irrational irritabilaity.hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Oloriebi22(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
De_law: @ op just ur imagination. You couldn't even differentiate btw Rivers and Cross river state.
same noni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Alxmyr(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oloriebi22: same noni tongue tongue tongue

You should cover your face with shame.
Rivers and Cross River are same noni...
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Kingslaw(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
It is a pity that lacasera is now lascareting in the ass of a cow.big consume!
Re: Hon.patrick Obahaigbon React To The Remover Of Rivers State Speaker By Five Law by Oloriebi22(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2013
Alxmyr:

You should cover your face with shame.
Rivers and Cross River are same noni...
this ur username they gve person headash na.

(1) (Reply)

Six Years Of Impunity And Bad Governance In Abia State / Fresh Plot To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan Looms; Ibb, Obj, G7 Gov,involved / ''I dont take orders from the 1st lady''... Rivers CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.