Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping (618 Views)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He? / If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
If you know there is God share this link to others, if you think there is no God, check this link out. http:///12sK47h
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by manmustwac(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
It could be my phone but when I clicked on the link I was told invalid address
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
this is the link http:///12sK47h
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
did it get to open/
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by ooman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
how can anyone believe this hog wash as true?

when you you xtians start using your brains?
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
i knew someone like this will come around
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by musicclown(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
when u mean brains how do u mean?
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by manmustwac(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
So its the message on mars stuff again. Nawoa
Re: If You Think There Is No God, Then You Are Sleeping by turnstoner(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
manmustwac: So its the message on mars stuff again. Nawoa

yes!

Some mothers do have them grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Believe They Are Better Than The Muslims? Part One / Life- A Structuring Tool In God's Hands Pt1 / What Is Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.