Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Is President Jonathan A Cultist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Jonathan A Cultist? (1903 Views)

Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by mekaboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
from the video of the rivers state crises, I can see the new speaker who was appointed the the "BROKEN MASE" chanting cult slogans popular to the vikings.

I understand that he is pro GEJ. They say show me ur friends and I will tell u who you are.

If a pro GEJ hon member, is publicly declaring his cult membership, could it be that the president himself is one of them?

If after watching this video, the president does not take action against the cultist hon member, then I will assume he is one of them.

You can read pples comment on youtube.
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by Garrithe1st: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Don't know if he's a cultist, but I know his hands and that of his wife are blood-stained.

cool cool cool
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by mekaboy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
because if we have cultists as law makers, soon they will legalize it.
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by simpleseyi: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Which action are you expecting GEJ to take on a fellow cultist? The only action GEJ and Dame PEJ and other cultists of same cult group can take is to rally support round their fellow member. Cultists support themselves so that the initiates will not be put to shame( popular Yoruba elders' saying).
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by mgbeketoto: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE CULTISTS!
You have to be one to venture into such a territory.
NO EXCEPTIONS!! kiss
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by Built2last: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can't tell if GEJ is a member of a cult....simply because I am not a member of any...permit me to also say that it takes a member to know and understand the chants and slangs...since we watched and didn't understand, can we conclude that you are one? Just asking
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by mekaboy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Built2last: I can't tell if GEJ is a member of a cult....simply because I am not a member of any...permit me to also say that it takes a member to know and understand the chants and slangs...since we watched and didn't understand, can we conclude that you are one? Just asking

Clap for ur self, it shld also take a member of nigerian police to know a police officer, or take nigerian citizen to know the national anthem.
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by Built2last: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=mekaboy]

Clap for ur self, it shld also take a member of nigerian police to know a police officer, or take nigerian citizen to know the national anthem.

Your examples are parochial and lacks locus standing. The last time I checked...the word cult is always a secret affair....is the police or our anthem a secret affair?...hmmmm..just asking...simply tell us the one you belong.
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Woe betide any man (politician) who is hell bent on destroying the future of Nigeria.
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by jjcbuthot: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
mekaboy: from the video of the rivers state crises, I can see the new speaker who was appointed the the "BROKEN MASE" chanting cult slogans popular to the vikings.

I understand that he is pro GEJ. They say show me ur friends and I will tell u who you are.

If a pro GEJ hon member, is publicly declaring his cult membership, could it be that the president himself is one of them?

If after watching this video, the president does not take action against the cultist hon member, then I will assume he is one of them.

You can read pples comment on youtube.

No, GEJ is not a cultist... The GEJ I know is closer to God than christ.

Lol...
Re: Is President Jonathan A Cultist? by jjcbuthot: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Built2last: I can't tell if GEJ is a member of a cult....simply because I am not a member of any...permit me to also say that it takes a member to know and understand the chants and slangs...since we watched and didn't understand, can we conclude that you are one? Just asking

But this thread is about GEJ, not the OP.

You have not in anyway answered the interesting question the OP has asked. Is GEJ a cultist? How does the OP being a cultist answers the questions? Is this a way of running away from the question because you have been boxed into a corner?

Just a few weeks ago, about 10 thousand cultists denounced cultism in Bayelsa state.

It seems one can't survive in that region without being a cultist.

(1) (Reply)

Police Corporal, Ibrahim Momodu Killer, Dismissed From Police Force / True Picture of the Light Situation in Anambra State.!! / Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.