Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. (24451 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jmaine: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaindealer:

I'm Plaindealer and not eko ile, send eko ile a private message to show your love and affection for him if he's really on your mind..

There's absolutely no need to prop him up for anything, he commandeered 12 million votes during the last election and his party was barely six months old, that was a major accomplishment and with four years of planning, improved political structure and alliances, I see him tripling his previous numbers and even winning hands down.

All you have is flawed and sentimental political opinion, but not political realities based on facts and numbers..

Eko Ile . . . Facts and numbers showed he failed with a wide margin and he has always failed severally. So what fact are you yapping about ? undecided

There is no need for too much grand standing and noise making, simply prop him for the presidency and get the usual verdict of the Nigerian electorates which is a resounding NO

That's all

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jjcbuthot: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: Some people don't want me to believe that Buhari is behind the crisis!! But they want me to believe that GEJ is behind the Rivers state crisis!! cool

Dumbo, you can belief whatever you like or makes you happy but that doesn't change the truth no matter how hard you try to live in deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by plaindealer: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

Eko Ile . . . Facts and numbers showed he failed with a wide margin and he has always failed severally. So what fact are you yapping about ? undecided

There is no need for too much grand standing and noise making, simply prop him for the presidency and get the usual verdict of the Nigerian electorates which is a resounding NO

That's all

I'm Plaindealer and not eko ile, send eko ile a private message to show your love and affection for him if he's really on your mind..

There's absolutely no need to prop him up for anything, he commandeered 12 million votes during the last election and his party was barely six months old, that was a major accomplishment and with four years of planning, improved political structure and alliances, I see him tripling his previous numbers and even winning hands down.

All you have is flawed and sentimental political opinion, but not political realities based on facts and numbers..
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by delors(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Obiagelli: Good they acknowledged there error, i hope others follow suit. To many lies against this man by the corrupt and their blinded poverty stricken followers
It will be better if you too acknowledge your own errors, so that others can follow suit. Their not there, too, not to...FYI, the editor never said the publication was fabricated or false but that some aspects of the publication were not verified before they were published...E no mean say na lie abeg...SEMANTICS sis..

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Akiika: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
You ethnic bigots, there you go. Sometimes, it's worth attempting to get justice. I'm sure GMB has made good his promise of suing the newspaper.
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jmaine: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaindealer:

Eko Ile, when your ready to say something different. . .hit me up

Am done playing your usual" i must post last game " .
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jjcbuthot: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
ajakada:

I was also at Naibawa that day, but what you dont understand is just because they were shouting BUHARI does not mean it was BUHARI that asked them to do what they did. There was no way Buhari will do that. This is a person who fought for this country, Buhari love this country, He cried for us and this country. Please people let us reason! Please let us put religion, tribe and any other thing that is dividing us aside and move our country forward once and for all, we owe it to our children and grandchildren.

Saying all these to ibos is a waste of your time along with the time of patriotic Nigerians reading your post. These are people that have tried to break away from the country and still vigorously pursuing this failed agenda that caused them more than 3million lives.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jhydebaba(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Am I the only one who believe the old general can never rule this country

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by plaindealer: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

Eko Ile, when your ready to say something different. . .hit me up

Am done playing your usual" i must post last game " .

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Is @PointB the brain behind PointBlank News?

Same PointB that cant construct a simple sentence without infinite gaffes? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
jhydebaba: Am I the only one who believe the old general can never rule this country
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Joyfullyme: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
You go fear bomb naa
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Just imagine, after killing the man politically. Well Oga Buhari, pls forgive them and pray for Nigeria to get a younger president with your qualities. No doubt, you are an honest president Nigeria never had. Pls take my advice, withdraw from active politics with your pride now and possibly recommend an honest president for us. Shalom cry

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
And why is this not on the front page?
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Austeenxx: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nice. cheesy
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Austeenxx: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nice. lipsrsealed
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by mariong(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
What are these people saying?
Does that change the fact that buhari and his almajiris took so many innocent lives including the life of those that were to serve this country?. For me, i won't waste my vote on any "leader of yesterday" who wants to be the leader of tomorrow eventhough we were told tomorrow belongs to us. They can say all they want but that won't change my perception of him and some of his fellow born to rule cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Segadem(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: Some people don't want me to believe that Buhari is behind the crisis!! But they want me to believe that GEJ is behind the Rivers state crisis!! cool
Thank you my brother! These people never see anything good about GEJ.(The Two Women That fought in my compound yesterday
na gej cause am!)

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by cjrane: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Obiagelli: Good they acknowledged there error, i hope others follow suit. To many lies against this man by the corrupt and their blinded poverty stricken followers

It was no error

[size=18pt]The dictator threatened them with Thisday newspaper style bombing if they didn't apologize.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Ribaman(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sasquare1: Anoda bigot..d corocodile tears Buhari shield is for his pocket.
Go sit down Jare!
Buhari fought for which country? He fought to protect the interest of the oligarchic north. I have seen many ex-servicemen, from the Biafran war, who regret fight for the federal side of the fracas. They wonder why they died to just further the interests of the north.
Do you imagine that Gowon would choose to be a stooge in the hands of the north again? He is not even safe in Wusasa? Gowon's kids have gone back to Plateau.
Buhari is not going to win in certain states in the North, the same goes for IBB.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
The DEVIL is still the DEVIL. My perception about him[The Devil] cannot be changed. I rest my case.The DEVIL is still the DEVIL. My perception about him[The Devil] cannot be changed. I rest my case.The DEVIL is still the DEVIL. My perception about him[The Devil] cannot be changed. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Ribaman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Just imagine, after killing the man politically. Well Oga Buhari, pls forgive them and pray for Nigeria to get a younger president with your qualities. No doubt, you are an honest president Nigeria never had. Pls take my advice, withdraw from active politics with your pride now and possibly recommend an honest president for us. Shalom cry

Go sit down Jare!
Buhari fought for which country? He fought to protect the interest of the oligarchic north. I have seen many ex-servicemen, from the Biafran war, who regret fighting on the federal side of the fracas. They wonder why they died just to further the interests of the
north.
Do you imagine that Gowon would choose to be a stooge in the hands of the north again? He is not even safe in Wusasa? Gowon's kids have gone back to Plateau.
This apology is phoney. Even a 100 level law student will tell you how notoriously difficult it is to fight a libel case in a country like Nigeria
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by jude33084(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013

The issue of muslim vote for muslim and Christians vote for Chritian, was that a lie too?

Religion aside he is a ♏ãn I respect very but he has to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by kraftykc(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
kaze4blues: Good one from guardian newspaper.

Threading the path of honor

What is honorale in a court mandated apology? Why didnt they retract the statement before things came to a head? They just slandered a good man's name.
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by gentlesJ(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
i am sorry for The Guardian. One error to many. When would they stop making these costly errors. The cannon of journalism posits that if you are in doubt leave out. Check, cross check and re-check that is what i was taught. All stories must be verify for accuracy before going to press The Guardian. Please don't fall in the same trap as Dailytimes- reputation crisis that lead to low or no patronage.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by oofiliaaron(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nice 1
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Mustay(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
cjrane:

It was no error

The dictator threatened them with Thisday newspaper style bombing if they didn't apologize.

Stop making statements you can't defend. Just because you're on an online forum doesn't mean you should be libellous.
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Okeikpu(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guys stop bringing news abt dis man.... We no dey craze... sad
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Toktee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sasquare1: Bunch of foolz..it does'nt change my perception about the Devel
Next time write "devil"not devel ok

3 Likes

Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by gidjah(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Despite all this exhonerationr,he is stil nt a saint. His followers are demons. I lived all My life up north
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by mankand(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
No matter how we hide from the truth, it will always reveal itself.

Glad tht we are already knowing who the devil is. Those that voted the devil should start biting their fingers
Re: Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. by Okeikpu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Toktee: Next time write "devil"not devel ok
busybee cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) / Adamu Mohammed Removes Imohimi As Lagos CP, Zubairu To Take Over / 2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.