Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lesson 5: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lesson 5: (706 Views)

Comedy Skit: Mark Angel & Emmanuel – After School Lesson / A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It / My Friends Always Laugh At Me... How To Get A Girl Lesson 101. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson 5: by Busta(f): 3:35pm On May 20, 2008
[size=14pt]A turkey was chatting with a bull.

'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'
'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients.'

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
Bull Sh*t might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there,
[/size]
Re: Lesson 5: by olulu(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2008
moral of the story

don't eat shit

grin grin grin grin grin

drink urine instead,

or sumtin like it, same pipe
Re: Lesson 5: by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2008
Shit Happens

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible / Is This A Joke / Steve's Boner In X Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.