Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Much Can One Mankr From Designing And Managing Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can One Mankr From Designing And Managing Websites (760 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Free Domain Name, Free Web Designing And Hosting Service, With Earning Potential / Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can One Mankr From Designing And Managing Websites by afroxyz: 3:42pm On May 20, 2008
plz i would like to know how much i can make from designing websites cos i wnat to learn the stuff.
Re: How Much Can One Mankr From Designing And Managing Websites by smartsoft(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2008
well if you say you want to learn it cos of the money, i bet you, you woun't make money as you wanted. you must be creative, and have passion for what you doing, if not my guy sorry
Re: How Much Can One Mankr From Designing And Managing Websites by josyisback(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2008
man as for managing a website,i think you better not try managing website meant for the public as u wud experience stress when trying to make it public.i am saying this because of wat i experienced and still experiencing managing www.joscityweb.com its hell!!!! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Web App In Four Days For $10,000 / Help Me Out / Get Free Massive Traffic To Your Website Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.