Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos (39348 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by missross(f): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2013
weymzy: I love dis babe
she was a man before ooo
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2013
That moment a black woman TURNS blonde undecided

* sips last bit of coffee and slides under the duvet

ODARO!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 12, 2013
I dont likethe hair or the outfit.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by 360command: 2:34am On Jul 12, 2013
my tv girlfriend/tv wife. though i am not liking your combination from head to toe
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by supaeagles(m): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2013
her inspiration for that hair style ... Cricketer : Lasith Malinga

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Who is she? She looks like WTF
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by philogos4: 4:46am On Jul 12, 2013
This na colour riot?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by johnpaul1101(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2013
kiss[color=#006600][/color]
ewwwwwww. she look awful on that hair
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by slimvon(f): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Nyc hair steph
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by wEsOmE(m): 5:31am On Jul 12, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]I SAY SHE.

FYNE
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by loginname2011: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Another woman landed in the flames of hell immediately one of the fallen angels moved towards her she moved away, he went to a torture chamber where they keep instruments used in torturing pple and picked a red hot iron dagger. He rushed her quickly grabbed her lifted her up and stabbed her back she screamed and the demon shouted “Shut up!!...When u were in the world u had every privilege and opportunity to accept that righteous Man into ur life but u rejected Him, u rejected His free offer of salvation, if I enjoy the free privileges u’ve enjoyed I’ll have changed my destiny but my destiny is sealed I am doomed for eternity that’s why I’m here. Woman don’t weep here!!”…..I saw a friend in hell and I wept, I said if he did not make it then who’ll make it? We were so close and he taught me many things I know in the bible. From the flames he looked at me and said “Mike God is faithful but the flesh overtook me. Do u know that lady? She made me to sin....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6AqiitQ9E
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by OCcool: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2013
How dis one take affect the price of garri for market na?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nancywealth(f): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2013
i like her cos she is one of my favourite celebrity.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Cetezin: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2013
A new post please
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Simonjay: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2013
OMG wahtz dat shit?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by francis4real(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2013
She dosen't luk machure here anyway she is a nice girl.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by princewoles: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2013
mayapop: I hate!
Sorry o, then huge TRANSFORMER
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Bifam30(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2013
undecided definately a NO! NO!! BOOOO!! HOOOO!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by LordReed(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2013
rockzy: the only cool thing about the photo is her skinny body.....

Too skinny to be kool, she have anorexia or what?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Is this male or female?

Haha
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Blonde hair obviously aint for her.
Well, at least she looks fit. #smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by blackbeau1(f): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2013
She looks like something from a nightmare.Steph,how could your hairdresser do this to you? She should be hung and quatered. Pls could you return to being that georgeous diva that you've always been?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Damn who's this old woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2013
What a visible difference!!!

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by vickysmilez(f): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Ijawboi: She looks like stephanie okereke
pls dnt make ♍ƺ laff grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Phiozy: What a visible difference!!!

As in CLEAR DIFFERENCE! shocked

U know this days fashion makes people do crazy things.

Chic wey get bow leg dey wear bum short, lady wey get fat and stretch marks wearing camisol without jacket, all in the name of wanting to look good, many chics actually look like masquerades.

Kai! I 8 fixing nails and eyelashes, it sucks.

* throws up
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by pheyikemi: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

As in CLEAR DIFFERENCE! shocked

U know this days fashion makes people do crazy things.

Chic wey get bow leg dey wear bum short, lady wey get fat and stretch marks wearing camisol without jacket, all in the name of wanting to look good, many chics actually look like masquerades.

Kai! I 8 fixing nails and eyelashes, it sucks.

* throws up
Hands him a broom and parker, oya park ur vomitus
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos by wckabuoh(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2013
Babe, if U give me i go do. Your cousin use to be my room and coursemate way back in IMSU. He knows how much I de trip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) / White Man With Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattoo On His Chest (Pictures) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.