Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture (38081 Views)

Champions League Draw: Six EPL Clubs To Participate In The Competition? / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Brazilian Clubs To Make $932.9 Million In Three Seasons From Tv Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by emperortony: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
9ce and creative
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by olasquare: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
For me this is unique, or shld I say novel...think otherwise? I think thatz ur opinion....and mine is well stated. For him to av remember dem and av an uncommon way to commemorate his time @ this clubs is to b appreciated... Go obagol

1 Like

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Youngtekkey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
osaass:

Martins was 28 years old 28 years ago.
so u are saying that he is 56 years old huh naija i hail thee is it possible for 56 years old papa to play football and will still be active like this na wa for naija people ooooo

1 Like

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
I was gonna be like "so?" Until I saw the chairs.

Its actually kool cool
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by cruxkhalif: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Human beans! Una follow am enter hin house! Hian

No be only beans!.......
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by omanifrank(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
big boy things
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by mascot87(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
owobokiri: This guy will go broke the first week after retirement.
Na wa for you o.You hate someone to the extent that you decided to think with your joystick undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Ninilowo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
osaass:

so mathematically he is 5ifty 6ix eh?
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by vokalguy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
apoti: ^^^^^
The post clearly states 8 clubs. Did you even bother read the post

probably not...
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by SwitnessA(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
yakoyo1: How many clubs did he play for
Didn't u read b4 u post.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by idugbe(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oba goal.....Oba chair!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Kelvinigho(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is martins realy 28yrs nw?i wonda y he is in mls wen he suppose 2 be at his peak.nigeria players wit age whala.come shine for 3 to 4yrs and fade away
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by jonazter(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
i like dis
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awesome. I will do the same thing.... grin
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Youngtekkey: so u are saying that he is 56 years old huh naija i hail thee is it possible for 56 years old papa to play football and will still be active like this na wa for naija people ooooo
Ninilowo:
so mathematically he is 5ifty 6ix eh?

In naija nothing is impossible. grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by donem: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Brainy Concept
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by MrChris1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Beautiful.........................................
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Sike(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
OBAGOALLLLLLLLL!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Ayoobscom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Creative Martins..

I love him for his humility

1 Like

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by camelus: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
I Like it, quite innovative !
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by kliq(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
osaass:

lol
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by mkoabiola: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kini big deal.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by kpozite(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
owobokiri: This guy will go broke the first week after retirement.
When jealousy speaks...
I know

1 Like

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Deiok(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
nice one martin.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Afam4eva(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why did he leave out shooting stars jersey?
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by kpozite(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is small now, if I were in his shoes I would have crested the jersies on my gate and cars.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by teetee123: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=spongeback]But am seeing super eagles jersey there too is super eagles also a club But then again who said it wasn't.[/quote

Did u bother to read the article at all or u just look at the picture and the misleading headline. His country was also mentioned in the write up.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by teetee123: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Why did he leave out shooting stars jersey?

Did he play for 3SC? Thought he played for some Lagos clubs.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by sweetgala(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
cupid4ig: dont mind him. 60percent of nairalanders dont read, some just want first to comment and to make stupiiiid and s

Another one was above you.. Some people are just too lazy to read and make their own conclusions
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Jayloy: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
cupid4ig: dont mind him. 60percent of nairalanders dont read, some just want first to comment and to make stupiiiid and s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.