Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (42665 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Most people have only seen the video of Hon Chidi Loyd chasing his colleagues with a mase however this is a video of Bipi or whatever he calls himself boasting about how he and his gang beat up Hon Chidi Loyd, Speaker Rt. Hon Amachree and another member. Chidi Loyd was only retaliating for the beating he got earlier that wasn't caught on tape coz only NTA camera crew were there. I wonder why many of you on nairaland support evil, tomorrow when this clown Bipi who cant get his tenses right becomes speaker and infests the entire state with his cultism i hope most of you will be happy.

PS: for the records Hon Bipi is not a member of the SVC, he is a member of Islandoes a waterside cult made up of miscreants and low lives. many SVC members have since denied him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gkau8iLtpk&feature=share

4 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=15pt] NAIRALAND MOMENTS[/size]

1. That awesome moment when ur topic makes the front page. smiley

2. That awkward moment when a mode hid ur presuppose harmless post.

3. That sweet moment when more people like ur comment. sad

4. That bitter moment when a sensitive person decide to correct ur mistake (spellings & sentences) and expose ur flaws.
tongue

5. That bitter moment when a serial trouble maker decide to quote ur post and start a banter with you.

6. That confused feelings you get when political attackers take over ur thread and start a full blown e-war.

7. That annoying moment when a thread created after urs made the fp and urs relegated into the abyss. sad

9. That gangster feelings when you somehow type what's on most peoples mind as comment.

10. That awesome moment when you re 1st to comment. smiley

11. That genius feelings you get, when you correctly predicted the making of front page of a thread.

12. That awkward moment when you wonder how to create a thread as newbie.

13. That awkward moment when you wonder if most addicts actually get a prize for commenting always.

35 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Most people have only seen the video of Hon Chidi Loyd chasing his colleagues with a mase however this is a video of Bipi or whatever he calls himself boasting about how he and his gang beat up Hon Chidi Loyd, Speaker Rt. Hon Amachree and another member. Chidi Loyd was only retaliating for the beating he got earlier that wasn't caught on tape coz only NTA camera crew were there. I wonder why many of you on nairaland support evil, tomorrow when this clown Bipi who cant get his tenses right becomes speaker and infests the entire state with his cultism i hope most of you will be happy.

PS: for the records Hon Bipi is not a member of the SVC, he is a member of Islandoes a waterside cult made up of miscreants and low lives. many SVC members have since denied him.

@bolded. I'm happy for your clarifications.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
that cult isnt listed here:

http://edoworld.net/The_Evil_Of_Cultism.html

dont they have like a central registry or something?
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:

The cults on your link are university cults. Bipi's cult is a street cult popular among riverine people in Rivers State. It consists mostly of dropouts, illiterates and miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo:

grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by jmaine: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo:

So you are a Bagger ? undecided
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

So you are a Bagger ? undecided

No an adventurer.

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by jmaine: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo:

No an adventurer.

Okay . . .
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Demdem(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
He that laugh last, laugh best. grin grin
This is applicable to Lloyd. grin
When next any impeachment process is to be carried out again, I doubt if Lloyd's victim will ever partake even if he is in the majority.
He can never recover from those head bashing. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Demdem(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Most people have only seen the video of Hon Chidi Loyd chasing his colleagues with a mase however this is a video of Bipi or whatever he calls himself boasting about how he and his gang beat up Hon Chidi Loyd, Speaker Rt. Hon Amachree and another member. Chidi Loyd was only retaliating for the beating he got earlier that wasn't caught on tape coz only NTA camera crew were there. I wonder why many of you on nairaland support evil, tomorrow when this clown Bipi who cant get his tenses right becomes speaker and infests the entire state with his cultism i hope most of you will be happy.

Serious bragging no doubt. Surely he threw the first punch before Lloyd came back to destroy them all.

9 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Demdem: He that laugh last, laugh best. grin grin
This is applicable to Lloyd. grin
When next any impeachment process is to be carried out again, I doubt if Lloyd's victim will ever partake even if he is in the majority.
He can never recover from those head bashing. cheesy cheesy

Demdem:

Serious bragging no doubt. Surely he threw the first punch before Lloyd came back to destroy them all.

You are here bragging!! If it comes to playing dirty, Amechi's camp will be the looser.The full strenght of the presidential power deployed illegally against him could be devastating

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
this situation has to be brought under control.

its too reminiscent of what goes on in central africa.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Madawaki01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Baggers shud teach dis guy a lesson he wud neva forget
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by dj187: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Madawaki01: Baggers shud teach dis guy a lesson he wud neva forget
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
why will he not boast when a vagabond is in power.. grin grin smh

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by baby124: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are here bragging!! If it comes to playing dirty, Amechi's camp will be the looser.The full strenght of the presidential power deployed illegally against him could be devastating

Are you confessing to something you know? Or you are just an empty barrel. You talk with a lot of confidence.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by 80million1: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Charlatans!
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why wont he brag when he has the clueless Retardeen as President backing him

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by fitzmayowa: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
lobatan

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
I guess this finally puts to rest the matter of who cast the first stone..

7 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
dayokanu: Why wont he brag when he has the clueless Retardeen as President backing him

I have a feeling GEJ ll end up being the most useless president to ever rule this country.

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by lafuria1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
so bipi wasnt innocent afterall?
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by swaggzo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
"that man wey Na bastard? "
if he's not, how else can you describe a man at that age and stage in life, misbehaving on camera, fighting and injuring his colleagues all in the name of politics and stupidity.
I was even thinking that he has gone into hiding so as to escape the wrath of the higher authority.. I didn't expect him to show himself publicly so soon. I was just fooling myself cuz it just dawned on me that.. This Is Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Youngtekkey(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
dayokanu: Why wont he brag when he has the clueless Retardeen as President backing him
yea that's the truth bro
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by baby124: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Illiterates will always show themselves. See him giving interview proudly to cellphones but is afraid of camera. This guy doesnt know phones now have camera's? Am sure rivers state has better people qualified to be law makers. Why illiterate thugs? Oh, i weep for Nigeria. If our educated dont fight to take back our country, we are finished.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:

Greenish, Islanders, dey-bam and dey-well are all cults that exist in Rivers and Bayelsa states that are mainly for charlatans, touts, riffraffs, miscreants, thugs, urchins, and others illiterate punks..

These groups often imitate Baggars and even use their terminologies, signs and lingos..

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by billante(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
All these ACN charlatans are now amaechi lovers because it appears he is fighting GEJ!
Anybody dat fights GEJ is their friend! If Tony anenih starts 2moro to fight GEJ he becomes a good man to them!
See how low you people think and act!

12 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by sobaemma(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
nigeria,nigeria,pdp,like my ex president wll say i day wipe,giant of rubbish,man if u day hope for this con3 u are doom o,who we call hounrable are just children fighters,honourable fighters,mtchew'see this present are pathing our future dangerous,i mean so dangerous,imagine the honourable in the hospital eventually something happens do u think is children and generations will ever be at peace with hon bipi??and vice versaieven as it is now i can imagine in hatred in the hearts of the victim children watching their dad on bed,men i don port o,10 yrs to come,na bazuka we go carry do election
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by ssii: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Thank God the truth is out finally! All the losers asking for the video of attack on Chidi Loyd, this is a confession from Bipi himself. Those were the thugs he came with, look at the man that wants to be speaker. This man should not even be in the assembly in the first place. Chdi loyd may have gone to far, but that is what most of us would have done if we were in his shoes. May God deliver Rivers state from PEJ, Wike, GEJ and Bipi

7 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by KwoiZabo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why is it that anywhere Amaechi heads there will be division. NGF divided, Rivers state PDP divided, Now rivers house of assembly divided. It's an indication that people like Amaechi are not meant for leadership. As a good leader your demeanor is important, you should know when to exercise absolute power and when to relinguish some powers. This is what brought egypt to where they are today. The day I knew Amaechi was arrogant was 2yrs back during a during a town hall meeting when he said he Amaechi was not in support of the amnesty programme.Even if he differ you are not to state it openly because its your party's position he wasn't even diplomatic with the statement also he accused orubebe and by extension GEJ for neglecting East-west road, he has other fora like the PDP NEC meeting to do that and so on it is Amaechi's arrogance that will kill him.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
all you baggers claiming the bipi is not of your folks, why was he shouting arrow mate? arrow to the recruited undergraduates. shame on you all. don't forget amaechi is no learner when it comes to gangsterism and cult related activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.