Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! (1624 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2008
Lacuna Coil are Italian. (95% of their songs are in English however)

I can't get too youtube right now else I would have given you the links myself

Lasie, i was pulling your legĀ  tongue
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lacuna Coil are Italian. (95% of their songs are in English however)

I can't get too youtube right now else I would have given you the links myself

Lasie, i was pulling your leg tongue

If you pull my leg one more time angry, i will take you to the projects of bedstuy grin

Link to Acuna ma tata Lacuna coil Falling.
http://www.imeem.com/khazer666/music/NNiuvnpk/lacuna_coil_falling/
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 6:20pm On May 21, 2008
ew Bedsty? why?

waht's wrong with Japan? tongue
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 21, 2008
Lacuna Coil! Amazing!

Sorry grin
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2008
lol sorry for what>?
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 21, 2008
Lol, for just butting in like that grin smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2008
so your amazing comment was false?
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 21, 2008
oh not at all, I love their songs, especially 'Heavens a lie', I just meant you were all having a lovely conversation and i just appeared from nowhere smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2008
ibkaye:

oh not at all, I love their songs, especially 'Heavens a lie', I just meant you were all having a lovely conversation and i just appeared from nowhere smiley

Oh you're allowed to jump in esp since you were pretty much on the same topic wink

when did you start listening to them smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

Oh you're allowed to jump in esp since you were pretty much on the same topic wink

when did you start listening to them smiley
Lol smiley

Since Like a few years ago, I'm really an allrounder when it comes to music, except for country though smiley You? smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2008
Same although I like some country

You are aware that Lacuna Coil is considered "goth rock"m, berra no let your NL husbands hear that you like them tongue
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2008
Pahahahahaha! Husbands Ke!?

Hehehe Let Anybody Hear O! The music is good so i have a reason to like it, feel me wink smiley

Are you into Indie music? smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2008
yea but they are various kiiiiiinds grin
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 21, 2008
Hehehe oh so true! So much lovely music to listen to sha smiley Do you like plain white t's? smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by saucekid(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2008
uhm
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 1:02am On May 22, 2008
never heard of 'em. who are they?

to Nubian Q, here are the links to Lacuna Coil

Falling Down
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8BI0y-yzqA

Stars
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_XWuo4x3C0
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 22, 2008
Ahh, they are cute this band who played this lovely song called 'Hey There Delilah', the lyrics are just too sweet smiley
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Dreloaded(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2008
I'll look them up when I get home. wink
Re: Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2008
Hehehehe, hope you enjoy, the ryhthm of the song is rather slow smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

KIK Messenger / Ola,where Are Thou? / My Own Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.