Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,075 members, 7,867,085 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

MUST READ: Rapper Eva Narrates How Much She Loves Her Ex And How She Got Involve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST READ: Rapper Eva Narrates How Much She Loves Her Ex And How She Got Involve (604 Views)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / SHOCKING- Rapper Eva Reveals Her Celebrity Crush...pix inclusive / Sorry Annie, I Love Tuface" Rapper Eva Reveals! + Annie Idibia's Lovely Reply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Rapper Eva Narrates How Much She Loves Her Ex And How She Got Involve by henrydeelinkag(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2013
“It was a crazy wake-up feeling yesterday July 9th. I practically didn't want to get out of bed cause I was so sick with the Flu. I had just flown back from Abuja the night before and it seemed perhaps, the only thing I got back from Abuja was the damn flu! I didn't even buy my favorite snack time crunch, Kilishi - which I am still mad about by the way.

My head was hurting like hell, my throat was so sore I could barely swallow a thing. Santiago, my good friend was over at my apartment to pick me up for the day. Seeing my condition he asked that I stayed home and rest the day out.

"Hell no!" Trust me to have said that. "I just got back from Abuja," I said to him.."Four days straight, lounging. I have work to do, I have deadlines.." I said in a bid to fight the urge to stay home. Isn't that what Isay all the time? 'Noooooo! No rest. I have work to do, work to do..' Oh dear!

One hour passed and it began to feel like I got better with a shower. I was even able to sit up and put some makeup on, cover those unsightly blemishes that appeared even more face-wrenching in my sick condition.

I got dressed and told Santiago I could drive myself to the studio. He didn't think I should, but I did anyways.

You know, I was already halfway across town to Sossick's when I realized this was a wrong decision andI really should have stayed home. But I forged ahead, my pretty little head hammering away with headaches,my temperature rising out of control.

Studio session was great! And it lasted a lifetime. We didn't get the perfect work inspiration until 9pm and it was worth it as always. But then that meant I was going to leave the studio late and drive all the way back home at a crazy hour of the night. At this time, my headaches had doubled up on hammer speed and my eyes were shooting fireworks through my contact lenses.

I hadn't had a thing to eat all day except the cereal Santiago had forced down my throat in the morning, and a roll of gala that I couldn't fight off the temptation of eating. I love my gala.
But I didn't care about the headaches or the hunger at this point. 10:45pm.

All that pain was overshadowed by the amazing sound of the new music Sossick had just produced richoretting through the speakers. It wasn't a waste of time afterall! Yaaaayyy!
Time to drive home.

Here's how you know God is keeping you from trouble, on purpose.
I had driven a long-little distance away from the studiowhen I realized I must have forgotten my ATM card in the studio. 3bank accounts, only one ATM card all in the name of "Eva, thou-shall-not-overspend"- I couldn't imagine the thought of not having any ATM card at all. So I drove back, picked it up and head on again.

Could this have been the 8mins that saved me from something more life threatening?

Over time, I have gotten myself accustomed to driving at night, at the wrong hours, by myself. Did that automatically make me feel safe, or make it feel right? No. Not in this lifetime. So here I was, cursing under my breath through the seemingly unending traffic at 11:15pm along Okota-Cele roads, my head caving in with each bang of pain, my body shivering through several bursts of heat from my blood. I felt super sick! This was Flu + Fever + whatever else made me feel like shit!

I was held up in traffic caused my impatient Lagosiansfor almost 25mins before I hit the free road. I was like"Whoooop whooop! Can't wait to get home!"

And as I cruised along, my thoughts began to shift from my headaches and the fever to memories of my Ex.

For a while now, 5 days or maybe 6, I have thought about my Ex. Sometimes in passing, other times more intently.

We had had a nasty breakup, lifespan of almost 5months now and I was already over him. Or I tried to make myself believe I was. Truth is, I never really got over him. Never stopped caring, never stopped having flashes.

I have had the better part of 5months to evaluate why things got so bad, what I did wrong, how I could have been better - for myself, for him, for us.

And trust me, I have done quite enough of beating myself up about it.I was wrong, in a lot of ways. I accepted that feat. I prayed to God about it. I told myself I had moved on
Well, maybe I did.

For the most part, I hadn't written him an annonymous letter, or sent a text, or stalked his internet space- Facebook, Twitter.., like I normally would have. So in my mind, Whooop! I was good.
But here I was, driving in the dead of night, thinking about my Ex and smiling to myself as I saw his face like clouds in my head, his smile, his perfect white teeth, his curly hair, his eyes...

Then ----- Screeeeeeeecccccchhhh!!! BAM! BAM!!!!
Flash of light, my voice yelling "Jesus! Oh Jesus!"

To continue reading, click link below..

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/07/must-read-rapper-eva-narrates-how-much.html?m=1

Re: MUST READ: Rapper Eva Narrates How Much She Loves Her Ex And How She Got Involve by Dygeasy(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Eva Wrote/Said All Of This?

Where? When?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Throws His Drink At A Man In A UK Bar / Mavin Artiste D'prince Releases Hot New Promo Pics / Ten Year-old Nigerian Girl Makes FORBES Magazine History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.