Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

You Will Reap If............. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Reap If............. (448 Views)

Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani / Are Christians Held Accountable, What Does It Mean To Reap What You Sow? / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Reap If............. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 12, 2013
We used to have a carpenter when we were young,daddy will call him to help us fix things at home and on our site, he was very trust worthy unlike many onise owos (artisans) then many years later i saw him riding a good car and looking really good and i was wondering “wow! this guy has changed, he is really looking good” i kept thinking in my heart to find an explanation for his change then many months later, this verse came to me: do not be weary in well doing, for in due time you will reap if you faint not (Gal 6:9). bible did not say “you may reap” or “you can reap” or “you should reap” noooooooo! he says “you WILL reap if you don’t give up”
Are you managing a small hair dressing salon? don’t give up, are you managing a N10,000 biz? don’t give up, are you loving that stubborn child despite his character don’t give up, are you being diligent in that little office you are working? don’t give up foryou will will will will will will will reap if you faint not/don’t stop/don’t give up- Ayokunle Emoruwa
http://diarymi./2013/06/13/you-will-reap-if/

(1) (Reply)

Lets Go Back To The Old-school Faith / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Atmosphere Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.